I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Yoshizawa Team, Fujimoto Team  

6/20/2008

One of the fruits of our "planning" phase for the Toycon event...Nyahahaha..XD



The weather is warm, and the sky is blue,
nothing out of the ordinary is happening or two.
But lo and behold, inside a room,
two lone figures are setting doom.
It may not be the end of the world yet for humanity
nevertheless some girls are already losing their sanity
What’s the reason for this strange phenomenon?
Well then, let’s get close to the action…


“Miki… This won’t work… its too small for me to push it in….”

“Well, that’s not my problem.... go back to your work and find a way!”

Upon hearing some strange conversations,
all girls have weird facial expressions
They’ve been listening to them for quite sometime
Enough to form strange insights, predicting the outcome


“The truth is finally revealed! They really are a couple!”

“I don’t think so, Eri… I know that Yocchan’s with Rika already… We’re both on Eco Moni so I know some of her secrets.”

“Wait… Don’t tell me… Yocchan’s cheating on Rika-chan?!?” That’s really bad…”

“I don’t really think that’s the case…”

The girl beside the two closed, her wonky eyes
thinking how to add more heat to the ice
a sly grin was etched on her face
as she readied her story for the audience


“I think that Miki’s the one who has a thing for Yocchan… that is, if you watch her actions closely…”

“… I get what you mean Reina… Gaki-san, remember our discussion last week? About the ‘YoMiki’ OPV’s we’ve seen on Youtube?”

:”…Yeah… If I remember it correctly, we were talking about how Miki’s the one who’s moving first… I mean, she’s the first one to do the ‘actions’, and then Yocchan would just follow her lead… That’s what we’ve thought..”

Their whispers became silent
their looks were all different
as another weird sound escaped
that their ears quickly picked


“Woah… you’re fast… I can barely keep up with you.”

“That’s because you’re too lazy to do anything. Why don’t you try to help me at least?”

“That wouldn’t be fun… I’m not as good as you, Miki.”

“But my hands are already shaking! I really need some help here…”

“Fine… I’ll help you… Woah… its wet… are you still ok?”

“Yeah, don’t mind me, just do what you’re supposed to do.”

The girls listening from outside were having a problem
containing their blood that gushed out of their nose all of a sudden
they can’t contain their excitement anymore
they want to know the truth furthermore


“I bet its Yocchan who’s on top right now…”

“You’re right, Mako-chan… I’m sure of it…”

“If what we’ve heard is correct, it’s definitely Yocchan who’s on top!”

“No, I still say it’s Miki!!!! It’s Miki!!!”

“Yocchan!”

“Miki!”

It may seem that it’s not going to end
they thought hard how to stop the argument
Alas an idea popped into their heads
To have a bet and see what’s happening on the bed


“Those who’s in favour of Yocchan, raise your left hand… while Miki, use the right hand!”

Sayu, Eri and Mako chose the leader,
while Reina, Ai and Risa chose the later.
The odds are even for these little girls
But then, who’s saying that there are no miracles?


“Hey, what happening here?”

“Koha-Pink!!! Who do you pick… Yocchan or Miki-chan?”

“I… I don’t get you Shige-Pink…”

“Just chose between those two….”

“Yocchan???”

“YEY!!!! It’s 4 against 3… Now let’s get inside and know who’s the winner!”

They stormed inside almost breaking the door
Only to be stunned and fall down on the floor
The two culprits were shocked at the sudden entrance
That they were looking at their kouhai’s in a state of trance


“What are you doing here?”

“Ano… uhmm… we……”

“WOAH!!!! You’re knitting! I know how to knit too…”

“That’s good Koha-chan… can you at least help me do this? My assistant’s useless in this area.”

“Hey! That’s really mean… It’s your fault for giving me such a big needle while the holes are too small for it to fit in.”

“Why are you blaming me? You should be glad that the great Fujimoto Miki’s imparting something useful to you…”

“Ano…”

“Yes, Koharu?”

“Fujimoto-san… why is this part wet?”

“Ohh, that’s because my hands were sweating that time…”

And so, no one wins the game
and no one looks for someone to blame
They learned something important that day
To find the truth first before they think someone as gay
Next time, the girls won’t make the same mistake
They won’t believe in what their ‘green’ little minds make



AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Yoshizawa Team, Fujimoto Team

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki