I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Broken Destiny: Epilogue Ver2  

3/12/2008

Here's the 2nd version..hehehe.XD



“Hitomi? Are you alright? How are you feeling?” Mr. Yoshizawa quickly examined her badly bruised daughter. Miki, Rika and Mrs. Yoshizawa were just sitting near the door.

“Hai, you really didn’t need to come back home. I’m really alright. It’s a just bruise and an aching head. Other than that, I’m pretty much ok.” Miki smiled at what her sister’s explaining to their father. She really liked their father very much that she would even lie about her condition so as not to worry him.

“Are you insane? I’m your father and I’m concerned about your well being.”

“But I’m not your real daughter, aren’t I?” Mr. Yusaku was shocked to hear what Hitomi just said. He looked over his shoulders gazed at the surprised look of his wife. It was apparent that they were the only two persons inside that room that didn’t know the truth. Miki stepped forward and explained everything.

“I’m sorry that we kept it from you for two days but, she wanted to tell the truth once we’re complete.”

“I really thank all of you for taking care of me for the past 4 years. I was blessed to have a second family….”

“By that speech, do you mean to tell us that you’re going away?” Mr. Yusaku held back Hitomi’s speech. “Are you going back to your own family?”

Hitomi was taken aback by what her ‘father’ said “I… I don’t have any family left. My real father died when I was still young and my mom died in that accident.”

“You know, we’ve treated you like real daughter… there’s nothing wrong if you stayed with us… Just like before.” Mrs. Saki said as she approached her husband.

“And I don’t want to lose my beloved little sister, right??” Miki hugged Hitomi tightly.

“AWWW!!! You don’t have to that! It’s hurts!” Hitomi screamed as Miki hit some of her bruises. Rika laughed silently at her place. She was so happy to watch Hitomi’s second family in action.

“Who said about leaving? My speech will lead to other things.” Hitomi breathe in deeply. “I want to ask if I can have my old face back.” Hitomi looked at her father. Mr. Yusaku smiled.

“That’s easy! Your father is the greatest plastic surgeon in the world!”

“Dad, I thought that lying is bad?” Miki jokingly said to her father. Mr. Yusaku looked at her sternly.

“Miki, I’m still your father so please respect me.” Miki laugh out loud which earned her a soft smack to the head from her father.

“Will the two of you stop that? We’re not alone in this room.” Miki looked at Rika.

“She’s her… uhhh…. best friend. Ishikawa, Rika. You know her right mom?” Mrs. Yoshizawa nodded in response. Rika walked closer to Mr. Yusaku and gave him her pendant.

“That’s her face before the accident.” Mr. Yoshizawa took a good look at the pendant and smiled.

“It’s easy. I can do it even if I’m blind folded.”

………….
The day of the match arrived. The ground was filled of students from different schools. And the main game was about to start. The students of the Tokyo Gakuen screamed to the top of their lungs as their varsity team went to the field. The opponent school was not intimidated by the screams, except for one person. She had a surprised look in her face. The color was immediately drained from her face, as if she’d seen a ghost.

“Close your mouth, a fly might get inside.” Hitomi remarked. The girl quickly closed her mouth and looked at the girl beside the girl.

“Your hairdo’s different again…. Good luck with your team!” Rika smiled and went to her position in the field. The game started with Tokyo Gakuen leading in the game. They managed to finish the opponent easily. After the game they formed their lines and gave the necessary hand shake.

“Hi Masae-chan! Your hair really looks cool!” Sayumi greeted her former team mate.

“Hai, arigatou…” Masae replied but she was still looking at Hitomi. Reina noticed it and smiled.

“You’re not dreaming. She really looks like Maki… because she’s Maki.”

“WHAT?!?! How’s that possible? She’s dead right?” Masae asked. Eri called Hitomi and Rika.

“Rika, kindly explain to her how this happened.” Eri put her arms on Hitomi’s shoulder. Rika cleared her throat.

“Ano, Maki survived the crash. The dead girl’s body that was found was not hers.” Rika pointed to the direction of Miki and Aya. “Our sub-captain’s family found her and adopted her when she lost her memory. Due to the accident, her face was severely damaged and was changed by her father. Two weeks ago, she met another accident, her memory came back… and she asked to regain her original face… That’s it.”

“It sure feels like it’s from a sci-fi movie.” Masae said after listening to the story of Rika. She noticed the jersey that Hitomi was wearing. “Kindly explain to me… if she’s Goto Maki… how come her name on her jersey is ‘Yoshizawa?’”

“It’s hard to change my adoption papers and besides, I don’t want to be bothered by the police if they learned that I’m alive. You can still call me Maki… or if you like, call me Hitomi like them.” Hitomi smiled at Masae who’s massaging her temples right now.

“My head hurts… too much information for a day.”

“And don’t forget the fact that we’ve defeated your school. That must have hurt right?” Sayumi joked. Masae stared at her.

“Come on now. We’ll just treat you to our restaurant.” Hitomi pushed Masae towards the direction of her sister and Aya. She signalled to the rest to follow her lead. Rika jumped on her back to have a piggy back ride. Eri was somewhat envious so she jumped at Sayumi. Reina seeing the two pairs having fun decided to jump at the back of Masae.

“Is this another game that you’re playing?” Miki asked them. Aya immediately jumped at the back of Miki.

“This is fun! Go Miki!”

“Hey! Why am I the one who’s carrying you? Let’s switch!”

“No! Carry me first!”

“Fine, but let’s switch half way ok?”

“Hai.”

“Do you want to change places with me? It’s somewhat far and you’re still recovering from the accident.” Rika whispered to Hitomi’s ear. They were far behind the others who were making the piggy back ride a competition.

“Don’t worry, I’m alright. I would like to carry you forever.” Hitomi replied. Rika hugged her tightly.

“Arigatou.”


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki