I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Xmas special 2008- Morning Musume Christmas Songs  

1/02/2009

I tried to post this one yesterday but once again, my connection is making fun of me at the start of the year. I still haven't finshed the two songs namely silent night and Frosty the snowman. I'll just post it even though it's already January... So anyways, I hope your body is still intact and your ears are not bleeding (unlike mine, LOL) Happy New Year Guys!!!XD



Mama Ga Santa Ni Kissu Shita (I Saw Mama Kissing Santa Claus) ~ Maki/Natsumi

“Moshi-moshi, Kaasan!” The taller girl greeted the one who opened the door. As she said those words, she simultaneously put her wrist watch near her mouth.

“Ehhh?!? Shouldn’t it be Merry Christmas?” The shorter girl commented at the greeting of the one visiting her. She let her come inside her apartment.

“Well, that was just my initial greeting. Here’s your gift. Merry Christmas!” The taller girl handed to her a small, thin package. She immediately accepted it and opened the gift. It was her friend’s latest single on her new company.

“Arigatou! I heard that you’re the one who composed your single ‘Hear Me’ right? I’m so sorry. I haven’t listened to it.”

“It’s alright. Open the case. There’s something inside that’s different from what was released in public.” The shorter girls followed the order of her friend and true enough; there’s something inside that’s different from the real cover of the single. There’s an edited picture of the two of them taken from their ‘Mr. Moonlight’ days. The giver edited it and added some graphic designs like Santa hats and a snowy background. “You’re Mrs. Santa… because you’re the ‘mama’ of the group, right? Abe-san?”

“Stop making fun of me because of that!” Natsumi pretended that she was angry which made the other one laugh out loud. The shorter one leaned forward and kissed her friend on her cheek. “Anyways, I won’t be angry with you because it’s Christmas. Thanks for the nice gift, Maki.”


Aka Hana no Tonakai (Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer) ~Rika/Miki

“ACCCHOOO!!!!” The girl sneezed loudly as a speck of dust entered her nostrils. The yearly general cleaning was the dreaded thing that she hated the most. She’s an asthmatic person and dusts and smog were one of the triggers. Luckily this year, a friend decided to help her clean her pad. She never asked for it but that particular girl extended her help without any questions. She somewhat ‘hated’ that girl at first for she always makes fun of her but now, she realized that first impressions don’t last.

“Hey, are you alright? If you’re already tired, rest first. Don’t strain yourself. I can take care of this.”

“But…”

“No buts! Just rest first and then you can help me out later. I don’t want you to have an attack. Look, your nose is already red. You look like Rudolf now.” The girl laughed at her friend’s somewhat lame joke. She nodded and went to her room to rest for a while.

“Thanks Miki. You’re so good to me.”

“Well, my comments can be pretty harsh because you always put up that ‘Charmy Ishikawa desu!’ antics but yeah, we’re still friends.. So… yeah, that’s it.”

“You seem that you’re not good in making nice comments. All I can hear is the word… ‘yeah’.” Miki glared at the girl near the door.

“What did I tell you, Rudolf? Go and rest now or I swear I’ll throw these dusts on your face!”

“Hidoi… Fine, Vixen. I’ll rest now.”

“Ehh? Vixen? I thought I’m Santa? Am I not good to you now?” Rika laughed. This girl can be weird sometimes.

“It’s one of Santa’s reindeer, Vixen, Panzer, Rudolf, etc. And besides, I think that name suits you.” Miki glared at Rika and this time. The two of them laughed at the same time. “Rudolf’s going to rest now. Thanks for helping me.”



Morobi To Kozorite(Joy to the World) ~ Eri/Yuuko
Eri was scared when the great ‘Yuuko Nakazawa’ invited her to her apartment. She didn’t know why but her heart can’t stop beating really fast. As she pressed the doorbell, she remembered her birthday party last night where Yuuko whispered to her the invitation.

“Go to my apartment tomorrow night. I’ll take no for an answer.”

She heard the lock of the door opened and her heart doubled its pace. She heard strange rumors about some kind of ‘initiation’ that her sempai did to her victims before. And now, she’s all alone with her tonight. She closed her eyes as she saw the door opened in front of her.

“Hey Eric! Are you going to sell me some gifts?” Eri opened her eyes and it was met by her sempai’s warmest smile. “Merry Christmas, come in!”

Eri was struck by the wonderful Christmas decorations inside Yuuko’s lair. It felt warm, welcoming and friendly despite the fierce image that the owner was exhibiting in public.

“I have a gift for you. And prepared some food that I know you will love.”

“Ehh? Why are you doing this?” Eri asked. She was so curious at the sudden change of behavior that her sempai was showing her.

“Well, I just read this certain fic that you are my daughter so yeah. Since it’s your birthday yesterday, I thought I’ll treat you like my daughter as my gift.”

“Ehh? What do you mean by fic? And I thought that you have a gift for me?”

“Fic is some kind of a story. Don’t strain your mind thinking about that. And the gift that I have is your Christmas gift, not your birthday gift.”

“Kaasan… So you really admitted that you’re already old.” Eri nudged Yuuko’s sides. Yuuko glared at her.

“DON’T YOU DARE RUIN MY MOOD WHEN I’M BEING NICE HERE YOUNG LADY!!!.... Hehehe, I scared you haven’t I? Come on, let’s eat.” Eri was overjoyed at the nice dinner that her ‘mother’ prepared. After eating, they played some PS2 games and sang various songs in the built in ‘karaoke’ program in Yuuko’s newly bought DVD player. And then, Yuuko gave a large box to Eri. Eri opened it quickly and was delighted at the huge turtle stuffed toy that Yuuko gave her as a gift. She hugged her ‘mother’ tightly.

“THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I think this is the best day of my life! I had fun staying in your apartment. You know, I was scared when I went here. I hear lots of negative rumors about you and your apartment.”

“Glad I made you happy this Christmas. And yeah, those rumors were true. And I’ll initiate you right now.” Yuuko grinned at Eri. She caught her hand and pushed Eri towards the chair. She quickly got a rope from underneath it and tied Eri’s small hands before disappearing in the kitchen. Eri wanted to cry. It seemed that Yuuko’s generosity and kindness was only a mask for her hidden plan. Yuuko emerged back from the kitchen.

“I wouldn’t take no for an answer. You’re already 20 so don’t tell me that you’re still young to drink sake.”


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments: to “ Xmas special 2008- Morning Musume Christmas Songs

  • Anonymous
    January 2, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

    aw thank you! I feel (probably) worse than you btw. I'm like the only person on the planet that systematically gets sick on New Years'. Heck I've been sick since Chrissy.

    Thanks for the fics ^^ you used my fave pairings ! Eri/Yuko rules (so dang hawt!~) Rika and Miki are awesome and so cute together and Maki and Nachi though not my faves are awesome too.

    GJ. I didn't really get what you were doing but it made sense. I was gonna post something festive too but I was too busy and couldn't get online. Also I couldn't think of anything either.....

    Merry Christmass and Happy New Year by the way. I know it's late but I honestly couldn't get online any earlier :( Hope you had fun at least and hey, those bruises and scratches should dissapear by Easter XD ^^ have a nice time and a great year.

  • cogi_yoshi
    January 2, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

    I guess it's understandable... Christmas season's usually cold... and my body gets weak every December...XD

    Apparently... That Yuuko and Eri thing... It's somewhat accidental. I just went out of the 'normal' way and thought of a weird pairing... there are two more, one includes Yossie and another person... and Ai and another person too... try to guess who I paired them with...LOL And I have a oneshot where (I think)there is a really weird pairing. I still haven't finished it yet but I wrote it last November... Just wait for it...LOL

  • Anonymous
    January 3, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

    It's actually really hot here. I kinda live on the other side of the world.....I'll give you a hint as to where- Koalas, wallabies and Roo's ^^

    I was writing a Yuko/Eri fic myself.....it's so not going as planned and I think it's on a bit of a hiatus.....noone noticed though so it's all good. XD

    If you're thinking up weird pairings, what helps me is those lists of challenges and whatnot.....I find the weird pairings not simply in the order they have them there themselves, but if I want real randomness, instead of going by (eg)
    Miki-Yoshi--hfeioyha
    I go by
    Miki-e09875-4798
    Reina-72784653-34757

    and end up with Miki-Reina etc. Like, instead of going with the pairings they have, just pick a person, and then instead of going with one of their assigned partners just see whose name is on top or underneath theirs etc.

    Hmm, I'd say
    Yoshi - Mako (I'd wish)
    Yoshi - Risa
    Ai - Risa (please please please let that be it)
    Ai - Reina (these are spawning like crazy)
    Ai - Miki (I've seen it before)
    Ai - Eri (this one too)
    Ai - Koha (kill me now)
    Ai - Mittsi (^)
    Ai - Kei (Where did this come from?)
    Ai - Sayu (oh for the ai of god please no!)
    Ai - err I'll stop with the guessing now. I just hope it's YoMako or YoMiki, though I think I hope so in vain and TakaGaki which is probably too much to ask for *sigh*.

  • cogi_yoshi
    January 8, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

    Ehhh? You're from Australia? But from your profile... I saw that you're from Greece... nvermind...

    What's with the numbers? I didn't get that. I hope you read this one fisrt before the update. So you'll have the idea that none of your guesses were correct... HARHARHAR... specially Ai's story... It's a complete random pair. LOL. Apparently, I'm sick again, this time with measles... but it's ok. At least I wrote two stories today!!! I remember that you've written a Yuuko/Eri oneshot before in Jpopmusic... About her apartment too. I forgot the details but yeah, I remember that one.XD

  • Anonymous
    January 10, 2009 at 2:42 AM  

    @ the 23875438 thing. I was too lazy to write their names so for exampe Miki and Rika etc so I just wrote random stuffs where their names should go. like

    Miki-Yoshi = whip
    Miki-*%79=&*%*&

    to save time. So yeah. They were supposed to be names and prompt words.

    I can't seem to do anything right lately *sigh*.

    And I'm FROM Greece but I live in Australia. I guess I just didn't get that question right..... that's another 5% off the final grade I guess.

    I saw the update then I thought "Hmm I wonder if she also replied to the first part questions or left it to be answered with the update" so I didn't wanna risk reading it first which is why I'm here now.....

    Poor you! I feel sorry for you! But I'm once again outdoing you with the sicknessness. Don't wanna get into it though but believe me when I say random agonizing pain :'(

    oh and kudos for writing two stories. I usually write away too when I'm sick.....but that usually leads to me getting sicker or my friend nagging at me and saying "How are you sick I saw you online blah blah blah" and I'm like "Just cause I'm sick doesn't mean I have to stay in bed and sleep all day!" not like I could sleep even if I Wanted to.....for some weird reason I haven't slept properly for over two weeks now.....

    Anyway... oh wait what? Yuko/Eri oneshot in jpopmusic? ME? Are you sure? I only wrote one Yuko/Eri that I remember and that's in jphip thingy and it's actually pretty long and on hiatus (sorta). I'd continue it but I don't really see the point. No one was reading it anyway so it doesn't matter that I lost my inspiration and when I just push through and force them out they turn out like shizit.

    Anywho, can't wait to read that new update now ^^

  • Anonymous
    January 10, 2009 at 2:58 AM  

    Oooh do you mean the one where she's a vampire?

    and if I hadn't mentioned that one of them's a vampire in that fic yet then "OH SHIT!"

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki