I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Turtle Dance  

12/30/2008

I'll just do this very quick... I need to get going or I'll be late for my work. I'll just post the other fics when I have my day-off... Tomorrow. If I feel well enough to go out becuase I'm still recuperating from a flu. So yeah, Anony person, here's your request fic. I made it into Eri's bday fic... HEhehe. I hope you like this one. :)




Ryo was walking along the lonely shores of a quiet beach one night. He was tired from all the preparation for tomorrow night’s concert that he decided to take a walk and relax a little bit. He was so mesmerized at the beautiful scenery. He felt like he was floating on the sky for the moon was shining brightly that night, making the waters seemed like it was blinking like the stars. He closed his eyes and felt the cold breeze touch his face.

Suddenly, he felt something crawl on his right foot. He opened his eyes and looked down. Ryo saw a cute little turtle. He wanted to scoop it up but it was so cute seeing it crawl rapidly, as if it was dying to go to a certain destination. Unknowingly, he followed the little fellow. After what seemed an eternity, he saw a shadow at the other end of the shore. He deduced that it was a girl because he can make out her long hair from the distance. The turtle was going to her direction. He squinted and he saw that there were many turtles flocking near the dancer’s feet. He walked over a large rock behind the girl and sat on it while continuing to watch over the event.

After a couple of minutes, the girl bowed down on her little audience, signaling the end of her performance. Ryo unknowingly clapped his hands, making the girl look back on him. Both of them were surprised when they saw each other. After all, they belong to the same world.

“That was a great performance.” Ryo honestly said. The girl gave a weak smile, probably hiding her shyness at what the guy saw.

“Thanks.”

“Is that your new dance step for your next PV?”

“Hmmm, no. It’s a turtle dance. Tomorrow’s my 20th birthday and to make it unique, I decided to perform for my little friends here.”

“So, are you going to perform that tomorrow night? I heard from Junnosuke that he will attend your year-ender concert.”

“No. I performed it just for them. After all, they’re my relatives.” Ryo blinked many times, not getting the joke that the younger told him. “You’re not from KAT-TUN right? Sayumi enumerated to me one by one the members before. From what group are you again? You’re that violent guy from the drama ‘Last Friends’ right?” The girl scanned him meticulously from head to foot.

“That’s only a drama. I’m not like that in real life. I’m from Kanjani 8 and NEWS. Nishikido Ryo.”

“I know. I’m not an alien in real life too.” The girl replied back and extended her hand for a hand shake.”Kamei Eri. Nice to meet you.” The two spent their night together by picking up garbage floating near the shores and having a good chat about their lives now as compared to when they were not that famous.

Ryo greeted her when his wristwatch alerted that it’s already the 23rd of December, Eri’s birthday. He collected some small shells when they were picking up garbage and made it into a bracelet with the help of resilient seaweeds. He maneuvered the line to make an ‘infinity’ symbol at the middle. He called Eri who’s already at the far end of the shore, probably enjoying her ‘garbage picking’ routine. He skipped back happily. Ryo presented his hand-made gift and made her their ‘unofficial’ 9th member for Hiroki Uchi will always be the 8th member of their group. Eri’s tears welled up at her eyes. She was overwhelmed with happiness. While she was picking garbage, Sayumi and Reina called her up and greeted her. And now, she received at cute little present from that ‘violent guy’ from Last Friends, and that midnight signaled their being friends. Before they separated as the sun was rising in the eastern sky, Eri taught him something and in return, he made a promise (a sincere tease) to Eri… Since the title ‘Eito Rangers’ meant Eight Ranger’s, and she was their unofficial 9th ranger, he made her their ‘Pet Ranger’ who will always guard the shore of the Japanese seas.

………………..
At the NEWS’ Christmas concert, the boys just finished their encore. They were about to go to the backstage when Ryo suddenly danced something. The fans started squealing with delight and then laughed at the same time. The other guys have no idea at what Ryo was doing.

“Woah! What are you doing Ryo?” Keiichiro asked over his microphone amidst the crowd’s roaring.

“I’m doing a turtle dance. Today is the birthday of the wonderful turtle I met yesterday night.”

……………….
At the Hello! Project’s year-ender concert, the 6th generation members were about to sing RenAi Ranger. In the intro they were supposed to be surrounded by ‘monsters’ and they were to yell ‘help’. But Eri yelled something different…

“EITO RANGER!!!!!” The other girls, even the ‘monsters’ were surprised at the sudden outburst. But it seemed that Eri’s not yet finished.

“And their pet, KAME RANGER!!!!” Eri did a pose and then the music started. The girls just smiled and tried their hardest to hold back their laugh. Their friend was really weird if she stayed up all night picking up garbage in the sea shore. And even gets weirder especially if it’s her birthday.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Turtle Dance

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki