I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Xmas Special 2008  

1/08/2009

Here's the continuation of the Christmas fic of momusu... Hehehe..the two 'weird' pairings..Enjoy!XD



Morning Musume Christmas Songs

Kiyoshi Kono Yoru (Silent Night) ~Ai/Kaori

Ai Takahashi. The new face of Hello! Project, the leader of Morning Musume. She was also doing a detective drama on NHK and busy with their upcoming year-ender concert. With all the activities that she’s been doing, she’s somewhat exhausted and tired. She’s looking for their Christmas break as a day to rest, be in touch with her inner self, and think about these past events and to make some objectives for the coming year.

The day came and all she did in the morning was sleep, sleep and sleep. She woke up at around six in the evening. She cooked some pasta and some pork for dinner. She bought a cake last night and some salad for dessert just in case somebody would drop by; although she knew that she wouldn’t have any visitors because all of them were with their own families. She was halfway through her ‘Christmas’ dinner when her door bell rang.

“Who could that be?” Ai stood up and went to her door. She opened her door and was surprised by the sudden visit of someone she didn’t even think would visit her.

“Merry Christmas!”

“Merry Christmas too, sempai. Come in.” Ai opened her door wide enough for her visitor to come inside. “Have you eaten your dinner yet? I have some pasta and sweets in the ref.” The taller person nodded and Ai prepared her some foods. They both ate silently. Ai didn’t have the slightest idea as to why her sempai was visiting her but it seemed that the ‘other’ already read her mind.

“Oh yeah, I’m here to help you relax.”

“Huh?” Ai was surprised at what she heard. It seemed that she underestimated her sempai’s powers.

“It’s stressful being the leader right? I know how hard it is so I thought that I’ll help you unwind a little bit. It all lies in the concentration.” After eating their dinner, Ai led her to her room. Apparently, her sempai brought some aromatic candles in which she said will help her ‘feel the mood’ and relax. Ai did what the other was telling her to do in a slow, hypnotizing voice.

“Close your eyes… Think nothing and let me lead you towards a wonderful, happy place.” Ai thought that it’s funny at first but as soon as she felt relieved and at ease, she thought otherwise and let her thoughts wander at her sempai’s ‘world’. At the end of the ‘session’, Ai felt as at peace. In the session, her sempai helped her set goals and objectives for the next year.

“You really helped me a lot.”

“It’s nothing. I’ve been in your position for at least five years so I know what you’re experiencing right now.”

“Thanks a lot, Iida-sempai.”



Kaze Mo Yuki Mo Tomodachida (Frosty the Snowman)~ Sayumi/Hitomi

Sayumi woke up in the middle of the night. There’s something… or someone inside her house. Her mother and sister visited her earlier but they didn’t stay in her apartment. It was Sayumi’s first Christmas in her apartment alone because she always went back to Yamaguchi a day before Christmas. Sad to say, but they have a rehearsal tomorrow so she has no choice but to celebrate it alone. To remove the loneliness that she’s feeling, she tried to sleep it away.

~CRASH~

Sayumi hid herself in her blankets. Someone was DEFINITELY inside her house and who ever that someone is, that person’s making a whole lot of mess. She tried to open her lamp beside her but it seemed that someone cut the electric lines. And talk about bad timing because she hasn’t recharged her phone’s battery. A lot of things ran on to her mind.

“What if that person’s a psychotic killer? Or a rapist? Or a kidnapper??!? Waaaahh!!! KOWAII YO!!! Somebody please save me! I don’t want to die!!!” And then Sayumi started remembering things. And she had no idea why the scenes were the ones where she’s always helpless, a weakling. As she remembered how her friends laugh at her, her courage grew.

“I will show them that I’m not like that at all.” Sayumi got out of her bed and grabbed a baseball bat inside her cabinet. She wanted to throw it before but now, she found its usefulness. Slowly, she descended the stairs, towards her living room. Before she went out of her room, she grabbed her flashlight. She focused the light to her floor. She noticed that it’s full of white flakes which looked like snow. She stepped on it. It’s not cold. It’s one of those movie-type snow. And then from her peripheral vision, she noticed someone move near the kitchen. She quickly flashed her light in its direction only to find out a ‘snowman’ standing there.

“Ehh? Is this a kind of joke?” Said said to nobody in particular. She dropped her bat and checked the ‘snowman’. She was about to turn around the snowman but it moved quickly and hugged her.

“WAAAAHHH!!!”

“Merry Christmas, my little princess!” The familiar voice of the snowman came out. Sayumi looked at the tall girl that she was facing now.

“Ehh, Yocchan?!? Why?”

“I just want to visit one of my princesses this wonderful night. I know that you’re alone, and nobody wants to be alone on Christmas eve so yeah…” Sayumi tried to hold back her tears because of happiness. She’s not alone now.

“Thank you…”


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Xmas Special 2008

  • Anonymous
    January 10, 2009 at 2:57 AM  

    ZOMG! Will you be terribly dissapointed to find out that at some point both those stories made me think "RAPE!" It was the 'Kaori hypnotising Ai and having her pretty much at her disposal to do with as she pleased' and the whole 'Yoshi/Sayu = Sayu was all alone on Christmass eve and suddenly heard some noise' bits.

    And with Yoshi's track record in fics I wasn't very comforted with the knowledge that she would be there...... I kinda had one of those "what the?" moments, not to mention the "huh?" bits XD

    Yeah I'm not going into detail here I'd hate to offend somehow.

    P.S. wow, you can take the fat out of a girl but you can't take the girl out of the fat I guess. Lol, just like Yoshi to hit up the fridge before even caring to anounce her presence XD. It's something ppl would expect me to do I guess but at the same time something I would never do XD.

  • cogi_yoshi
    January 31, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

    Ahahaha.. I told you it's really a WEIRD couple...and I did it in a random order... ('ini mini mo thing' LOL).. So yeah... My friends said those 'huh' and 'what the?' words too.. so I have a vague idea on what my readers will think... Hahaha..XD

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki