I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

My Bro, My Hero  

7/05/2007

I just had the time to write this fic (even though I was supposed to do my research first). I know that there are many gramamatical errors here. Iwas so sleepy... I'll just do some modifications nex time... I liked the title a lot... It's somewhat catchy. (Sounds like My Boss, My Hero) Enjoy this Johnny's x Momusu crossover fic! :)

My Bro My Hero

Reina Tanaka… The self-confessed “Yankee” member of Morning Musume.
Eri Kamei… The somewhat “weird” member of Morning Musume.
Sayumi Michishige… The ever “narcissist” member of Morning Musume


What those three have in common besides being in Morning Musume? Well, they are the 6th gen. members and they consider themselves as the best of friends even though they have different taste.

"HOW COME YOU’VE INVITED ERI TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE BUT YOU DIDN’T EVEN INVITE ME?!?!” Sayu was almost crying now. She overheard the conversation of Reina and Eri while they are retouching in the dressing room after their dance practice that day.

“Look, I was going to tell you later… You didn’t have to snoop around us. Were best friends, remember? No secrets between us.” Reina reassuringly smiled at Sayu. Eri hugged her friend from the back

“Yah, that’s right. We were just talking about Reina’s Yankee collection at their house. It seems kind of intriguing that I asked her to bring me there. Of course, our day will not be complete if you weren’t around”

“You sure?” Sayu got her hanky, wiped her tears and smiled. “When are we going?”

“This Saturday I guess… My older brother will be there because it’s his day-off that time.”

“I haven’t seen your brother… What is he like?” Eri asked.

“I didn’t even know that you had a brother… You didn’t even mention him in our discussions.” Sayu was somewhat upset because she taught that they must not have a single secret from each other. And now, she learned that Reina has an older brother which she didn’t tell.

“I guess that I always forgot to mention him you... Hahahaha… I have a different personality when I’m with my brother. He’s like my idol when it comes to some things… I really look up at him…Well, you’ll meet him eventually on Saturday, so be ready.” Reina smiled evilly at the thought of her friends meeting her brother…

“They will be surprised… Hehehe”

Saturday morning

“Hey guys, what are you doing here?”
Eri and Sayu are waiting for Reina to come. Since they didn’t know where Reina lives, they set their meeting place at a Coffee shop near the Tokyo Tower. They didn’t expect to see Miki and Yossie at the same shop.

“We were just waiting for Reina to come and fetch us.” Sayu answered without even looking at the “scary” eyes of Fujimoto.

“Ahh, it’s that so…. Well Miki, how ‘bout coming with them?” Yossie then looked at Miki with a smirk on her face.

“Ehh? Nande?” Eri was dumbfounded. It’s supposed to be their “best friend” hang out but these two ‘outsiders’ wanted to join them. She wasn’t selfish but, having two older persons with them, and not to mention that they were the leader and sub leader of Momusu, She and Sayu may not enjoy their stay at Reina’s house.

“Yeah, good idea Yocchan, since we had no other plans for today, let’s just bother them!”

“We don’t want to be bothered!!!” Sayu squealed. She was going to say something when they saw Reina entered the shop.

“Ohayou! Sorry for being late!” Reina shifted her vision on the two older members of Momusu. “I guess from the look on your face, you two want to go too right?”

“Hai! We can’t think of other ways to entertain ourselves.” Yossie answered

“Well, I thought Miki’s entertainment is groping other girls’ butts?” Reina sarcastically said while looking directly at Miki’s eyes.

“You want to fight little girl?” Miki unleashed her “evil eyes” to Reina but she didn’t back down. After a minute of glaring, Reina conceded.

“Fine, you can go to our house… But I warn you, I’m different when I’m at home.”

Reina lead the way towards the train station. They went out of the train on the first station. The girls walked from the station to Reina’s house. After a short while, they reached their destination.

“Guys, here we are!” Reina exclaimed to them.
It’s a simple bungalow house. Nothing out of the ordinary. Reina got her keys and opened the door. It was silent.

“Hey, I thought your brother’s here?” Sayu asked

“He’s still sleeping… He was so tired from doing his work.”

“Oh! I forgot!!!!” Eri suddenly blurted out. “We were supposed too bring some foods that we can cook here.”

“The nearest convenient store is near the coffee shop where you waited for me earlier.”

“Is that so? Well, we’ll come back as soon as possible!” Eri pulled Sayumi towards the door.”

“I guess we have to go too.” Yossie and Miki followed the two girls who were now outside the house.

After 1 hour

“We only bought a bag full of goods but it took us 1 long hour to fulfill it?!” Miki can’t believe at how long Sayu took to choose between the flavors of ice cream. Luckily for Sayu, Yossie was there to ‘absorb’ Miki’s anger.

“Reina, were back! Open up!” Eri knocked hard on the door many times now but no one answered.

“Maybe she’s angry because it took us so long for buying our food.” Yossie said to the two.

“No, she can’t be angry at me! NO one can resist my USA-CHAN charm!!! Hey Reina… OPEN THIS DOOR!!!!”

*click*
The door knob turned but it’s not Reina who opened it….

“Yoh, Yoh YOH!!!! Wazzup yah fellas?” Who ya looking for?”

…………

“EYAHHHHH!!!!!!!” Sayu hide behind Yossie.

“We were looking for Reina Tanaka… Is she there?” Miki asked the skinhead man in front of her.

“Yoh, little zis! You have some VISI T to the O to the R to the S lookin’ for yah!” Get your ass down here!!!”

………
“Shut the heck up brother my D to the E to the A to the R… You’re so N O I S… Sy to the highest level, man!”

The four girls couldn’t believe what they were seeing right now. Reina was wearing some kind of a “silver bling-bling” on her neck. It matches her somewhat large silver wrist watch on her left hand, and a silver bracelet with a skull design on her other hand. She was also wearing a large, red jersey with the number 06 on the back and a white cap which is somewhat slanted to the left side.

“Reina!! What happened to you?!?” Yossie was disturbed by the sight. She knew that Reina liked the “Yankee fashion, but this one seems too much.

“Yoh leader! Uhh, uhh, yeah yeah… Come on yah all get down, just listen to the brand nu sound… Come in my D to the E to the A to the R friendshipz!!”

They reluctantly walked inside. Sayu was still hiding behind Yossie while Miki, was pushing Eri. It seemed that she was in a state of trance.

“Yoh peepz! Have you eaten yah breakfast? Juz feel at home, peace man!”
Reina’s brother went to the kitchen. Miki slapped Eri on the face to wake her up.

“….. REINA!!!! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THAT KOKI TANAKA WAS YOUR BROTHER!?!” Eri screamed and jumped at Reina.

“Yoh, man calm down! I waz gonna tell you ‘bout him… Uhhh, uhhh uhh… But I juz thought that it was so damn O to the B to the VIOUS kinda thing, you know..”

“Please stop talking like that… My head already hurts…” Yossie was massaging her temple with her one hand while her other hand was being held by Sayu.

“Kowaiii!!!! You’re onii-chan’s so scary…. The hairs on my skin are already rising.”

“And I thought that I was the ‘scariest’ person when it comes to Sayu…” Miki was tapping her feet on the ground while crossing her arms on her chest.

“HE”S NOT SCARYY!!!! HE’S KOKI TANAKA OF KAT-TUN!!!! Oh my gosh…. OH MY GOSH!!! Reina… Reina, kindly asked him to sign this for me!” Eri got her wallet and picked out a wallet sized picture of Koki.

“Yoh wish iz my command, Uhh, uhh, uhh…”

“I didn’t know that Reina’s much weirder than Eri.” Yossie said.

“No, Eri’s still the weirder one for me, having a crush on that guy… Junnosuke or Nakamaru is much better looking than him.”

“Kowaii….”

*drool* “Koki-sama…”

The end
* runs way towards her bed*

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ My Bro, My Hero

  • Anonymous
    July 6, 2007 at 12:56 PM  

    TAKTE COGI PWAHAHAHAHA PANALO TALAGA YUNG IDEA MO PWAHAHAHAHAHA! BENTA LALO NA YUNG NAINLOVE SI ERI KAY KOKI.

    *feels proud na somewhat I helped in this fic XD*

    PAKALATIN ANG LAGIM NG JYAMUSU YO!

  • cogi_yoshi
    July 6, 2007 at 5:56 PM  

    Nyahahahahahaha... Laking tulong mo nga eh... Auz lang ba yung grammar? Medyo pumipikit-pikit na ako ng ginawa ko yan... Di ko na alam kung ano pinagsusulat ko.. On the process of writing na me ng TEGOMASU!!! Bwehehehe XD

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki