I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

The Treat  

1/21/2007

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN HELLO! PROJECT OR JOHNNY’S ENTERTAINMENT. This fanfic is dedicated to former Momusu member, Mari Yaguchi who is celebrating her birthday yesterday. I plan to post it yesterday but we’re not able to finish it. Otanjoubi Omedetto, Mari-san!!! This fic is written with the help of my friend, Maki.

The Treat
Pairing: Mari-Ohkura, Yassan- Ohkura


Saturday, January 20, 2007 10:24:45AM

This is a special day for Mari for it’s her 24th birthday today. Some girls from Hello! Project have already called or mailed her since 7 in the morning. She wished that she could treat them all even if it’s simple celebration but due to what happened to her, she’s trying to survive by budgeting her savings she gained while she was still in Hello!Project.

She’s enjoying the view in this park, while reminiscing the days where she’s still in Momusu. She was interrupted by familiar voices calling her name in unison. How could she forget the voices of her former band mates.

“YAGU-CHAN!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!”

She continued to walk very fast. She could not face her friends now. She immediately turned to a corner and ran as fast as she could. She felt that they were chasing her so she didn’t stop running until she bumped into another person.
“Gomen! I was in a hurry I didn’t see you at all.” Mari apologized to the person while rubbing her forehead.
“I thought our meeting time is 10AM? It’s already 10:30. Why were you late?”
Mari was dumbfounded. Does she know this handsome, tall guy?
“I’m sorry, I think….”
A rather pissed off Miki grasps Mari’s shoulder and said, “There you are Yagu-chan! Why did you ran away when we were trying to call you?!”

“I’m sorry but I guess you mistake him for someone.” The tall man replied.
“AAAHHAAAA!!!”
All of them turned around to see the person who screamed.
Reina is holding the mouth of Sayumi while telling her to shut up. Sayumi removed Reina’s hand and said, “You’re TADAYOSHI OHKURA of Kanjani 8 right?!”

“Yes, I am. And this is my band mate, Shota Yasuda.” He patted Mari’s shoulder. Mari just went on with the flow, bowed her head and said, “Nice to meet you all. I bet you are looking for your friend, Mari Yaguchi right? I saw her leaving this place 10 minutes ago.”

“Is that so? Well sorry for bothering you and thank you for giving us that information.” Yossie said in rather playful voice and then summoned the other members to leave.

Mari feels somewhat sad. She didn’t want her friends to leave but she had no choice.

“So… Where will I treat you now?”
“Ehh?!”
“I promised you that I will treat you today right? No need to apologize for being late. You must be feeling tired right now, running around the park just to lose them. You really look like a girl today. Thank goodness Maruyama, Subaru and Ryo are not with us. I bet they WILL definitely laugh at your get-up today… Hey, there’s a sweet shop over there! C’mon, I’ll treat you now.”

Mari couldn’t think straight right now. She’s still confused on what is happening. She just let Tacchon drag her towards the store.

Meanwhile, in another part of the park…

“Tacchon is still not here?! I thought I’m already late. He should treat me really well today!”

Back to Mari and Tacchon…

“Hey…. I just noticed it… But you seemed smaller than before?”
“It’s because I’m not….”
“Ah never mind!” Tacchon interrupted, “Just accept the fact that you've BEEN SMALL all along. Hahahaha!”
- SLAP –
“OUCH. You've been doing that to me all the time.” The tall guy wearing a plain blue shirt and black acid-washed pants held the back of his head while laughing. “Come on, there's not much time.” Tacchon pulled him to the amusement park.

They tried every rides present in the park. Tacchon bought her….him a large cotton candy which they ate while they were selecting the ride they will try next. They ate sushi and yakiniku at a restaurant near the lake during lunch time. After that, Tacchon saw a toy catcher. He grabbed Mari’s hand towards the game and tried his luck in getting “him” a bear. After a couple of tries, he admitted defeat but he bought “him” a bear keychain in exchange for the toy he couldn’t get.

They were enjoying the company of each other that they did not notice how fast time flies.

“Hmmm. He’s such a sweet guy. I wonder. What if he’s the one I met instead of Shun? Will I still be in Momusu? Will he be at my side till now?” Mari remembered the things she went through; her resignation as a Morning Musume and Hello! Project member and her break-up with Shun. She didn’t notice Tacchon reaching out to touch the “bulging thing” underneath her lime-green colored shirt.

So soft.... went Tacchon's perverted mind.
………0_0’………….
“Hmm... what did you put on your breasts?! SILICON?!”
- SSSSSLLAAAAPPPPPP-
Mari’s left hand took a direct hit to Tacchon’s left cheek while removing his hands on her shirt.
“OUCH!!! What’s with you today?! You’ve been hitting me again and again and AGAIN!” Tacchon said while caressing his numbed red cheeks due to the force of impact of Mari’s hand.
“If YOU didn’t do that in the first place… I would have not hit you!” Mari shouted back at Tacchon causing people to stare at them.

“When did you become so touchy? You know that I always tease you about that?… But seriously… What did you put in there? It’s so soft and it seems so real today.” Tacchon grinned.

Mari walked away.

“What am I doing? I should have told him earlier that I’m not HIS Yassan. It feels like my birthday is ruined from the start… Demo… He seemed nice and I really enjoyed his company.”

“I’m sorry… I know I’ve been a jerk to you; always teasing you and doing things that hurt your feelings. But you know….I…..I….have been trying to tell you for a long time now….that… I…I…LI…KE…YOO”

OH MY GOD!! He’s revealing his feelings to me?! Wait… He didn’t know that I’m a girl and not his friend……………………Chotto matte………… His friend is a…MAN?! What the…”

“I LIKE YOU…….. to ride in the Ferris wheel with me… You told me it’s your favorite ride right? Ahehehe…”



*sweat drop*


“Uhh, okay.”

“What the hell’s wrong with me?!? That’s definitely not OKAY with me…I’m scared of heights.

They watched the setting sun in the western part while waiting for their turn in the giant wheel. When its their turn to enter the ride…

“This is your favorite ride, right?! You've been bugging me to ride this thing, now you're like this? Come on, what's with the mood change?! You really act like a girl!!!”

I am a girl, damnnn!!! Mari wanted to scream at the Kansai lad, but she gathered her composure and decided to ride on with this crazy joke.

Tacchon felt that “he’s” somewhat shivering so he held “his” hands while boarding the ride.
“It’s gonna be alright. I’m always right by your side”
Mari felt her cheeks turn red at the words of encouragement. She could not look straight to his eyes for fear that Tacchon will notice that she’s blushing.

The ride went smoothly. Neither of them talked while they were inside. Both were trying to figure out what the other one is thinking. The ride came to a stop after 5 minutes. The sun has fully set and the moon can be seen in the clear night sky.

“Ano… I think I’m going home now. Thanks for treating me today.” Mari said to Tacchon while they were waiting in the bus stop. Deep inside, she’s really thankful to him for making her day special.

“It’s nothing! After all, a promise is a promise.”

“Well, about that, I’ve wanted to tell you something earlier but I don’t know where to start.”

“Ok, what is it?”

“I’ve wanted to tell you that….” A bus arrived and stopped in front of them.

It’s now or never!! I have to tell him the truth!

“I’m waiting… And the bus is waiting to.”

“I’ve wanted to tell you that whoever that person is, I’m sure HE loves you too. That’s all!”

Mari gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and board the bus just before it closes its door and drive away.

…….”What was that about?” O_O’

Tacchon could not comprehend what YASSAN meant by that. He went back towards the park and tried hard to think what his friend is trying to tell him.

“I’ve wanted to tell you that whoever that person is, I’m sure HE loves you too. That’s all!”

“I don’t get him! Who is that person he’s talking about? Who loves me?!? Wait?!? I’ve been close to Hina lately… Don’t tell me that he thinks that I’m in love with Hina and Hina’s in love with me?!? OH NO!!! I think he misunderstood everything!! He’s the one I want!!”

While he ponders on that, he noticed a familiar face a few feet away from him, near the lake.

“Yassan?”

The figure looked up to him and threw him a deadly glare.

“Oh, what's up with the quick costume change?” Tacchon approached a gloomy Yassan, now wearing a moss green shirt and purple pants; who looked like he's been hit by a truck. “Didn't I tell you to go home ASAP? Why did you go down the bus? Did you forget something?” He asked non-stop.

Yassan stood up; his eyes were flaming due to anger. Tacchon backed off.
“I've been waiting...” he muttered.
“Wha... what?”

- SLAAAAAP! -

“I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ETERNITY, DAMN IT!!!” Yassan was on with his drama-queen mode as he walked away.
“Ouch... got hit two times today, on the same LEFT cheek. T_T”
Tacchon told himself as he recalled what happened in that crazy, crazy day.

Then he stopped....

“Err... what? Who's the person I wasted all my savings with?! O_O;” Tacchon grumbled while holding his still-stinging cheek.

-THE END-

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ The Treat

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki