I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Ice Cream  

1/22/2007

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN MORNING MUSUME OR JOHNNY'S ENTERTAINMENT
This is the first fanfic I made. I just posted Mari's fanfic in honor of her birthday. I hope you enjoy this fic.
Ice Cream
Pairing: Yossie-Miki; some Junno-Ueda


"Yochan, I want THAT!!! I heard from Nono that they are selling 8-layered ice cream."
Miki points towards the ice cream shop across a certain street in Tokyo.

" You want me to buy that for you? C'mon, we're on a date tonight so let's just eat something delicious in a somewhat romantic place."
Yossie protested but somehow, she has no power to resist Miki when she started to drag her inside the shop.

"Hey, don’t you know that its also romantic to share and eat the same ice cream?...Just like that couple over there."
Yossie checked Miki's line of vision and saw two persons with thick sunglasses (at night time). Their faces were not much seen because their caps are shading their faces.
"They are rather peculiar couple right, Miki?" Yossie asked and when she turned to her lover….
"...Strawberry...Chocolate...and on top is Mango flavor..."
........0_0.... "You ordered already?"

"Yup! You seemed pretty occupied looking at those couple so I took the liberty of ordering the ice-cream." Miki answered as she received the towering 8 layered ice-cream and gave the payment to the cashier.
"O...kay.." Yossie said, then an idea struck her.
"Since you already took the liberty of buying and choosing the flavors of ice-cream...I will be the one to choose where will we sit… Got any problem with that?"
“No, its fine with me.” Miki answered and started eating the ice cream.

Yossie chose the vacant seat opposite the couple that they saw earlier. They were acting pretty strange and somehow, she felt that she knew them. She saw the taller person touched his nose with his tongue when an ice cream sticks on it, leaving the other person amazed.

“Wow… I didn’t know someone other than Miki can do that trick…Oh…wait… I know Gocchin told me that her look-alike in Johnny’s entertainment can do that too…What was his name again?”
Yossie’s line of thinking was disrupted by Miki.

“I didn’t think that you like to pry on other people’s business? Just leave the two lovebirds alone and let us enjoy this ice cream. If you don’t, I’ll…finish…this…..alone..”

Both where unable to say anything for a couple of seconds. Across their seats they saw the shorter person licked the nose of the taller person… And proceed to kiss him on the lips. Both Miki and Yossie were dumbfounded when the sunglass of the shorter person was removed and they saw that he’s a man too; a hot, sexy and beautiful man with………..
“Okay… We were dating each other right now so it is ok to see two men dating each other too…Ne~ Yochan?”
“Yah…right…” she answered back while still looking at the two persons kissing in front of them. Good thing they were the only persons in the shop for its almost closing time. After a couple of minutes of intense kissing, the two persons decided to stop and prepare to leave the place, leaving their melted ice cream on the table.
(They were unable to finish their ice cream because they started kissing each other.)
They freshen up a little bit by removing their sunglass and wiping their sweat with a handkerchief.

“Wait?!? That tall person sure looks like Gocchin…Don’t tell me he's…”

When the men passed their seats, the taller man smiled at Yossie, winked at her and went towards the door while holding the hands of the other person.

“Junnosuke Taguchi of KAT-TUN!!”

“Oi Yocchan! You’ve been staring at them for a while now. Look at me; I have a trick to show you.”

Miki purposely stick some ice cream to her nose and licked it using her tongue. “Sugoi ne~?”

Now Yossie understands what that wink means. XD.

THE END

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Ice Cream

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki