I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Why Ueda Changed His Image  

2/10/2008

I just heard from a friend that Ueda's beginning to act 'manly' nowaydays... So I just made a drabble based from that... And I incorporated some of my 'experience' on this fic... Enjoy!XD



“Good morning class!”

“Good morning, sir Ueda.”

“Ok, class, please be seated.” Ueda Tatsuya put his bag down on the table and took out his class record. He flipped it open and started calling each student’s names.

“What happened to Mr. Yamashita? He’s been absent for four straight meetings?” Ueda asked the boy seated in front of his table. He was teaching the subject ‘Arts and Crafts’ in first year high school at a private school. It was the same school he went when he was taking his ‘Internship’ in education. The principal liked his ‘demonstration’ on his last day that he was absorbed by the school immediately after he graduated.

“Sir, his mom caught a breast cancer. He’s the one who’s watching over her mom.” The tall boy replied shyly. It immediately sent shiver’s down his spine. Hearing his soft, angelic voice almost made him want to forget that he’s already a teacher and the one he’s talking to, was his student. The allotted time for their subject was only an hour and a half. During that time, he would always steal some glances towards the boy. When he was discussing something, it’s as if the only student present was this boy because, he seldom calls any student. It’s not biased or something. It’s just that the other student’s were busy talking with their seatmates rather than to listen at his discussion. Whereas this boy, would rarely blink his eyes and always listen intently on what he’s saying.

…………..
“Hi!!! How are you?” Ueda excitedly said over the phone as soon as he knew the owner of the voice.

“I’m fine. I found a new job! I was accepted as the technician in a well-known recording company. How about you? How’s your life as a new teacher?”

“Well, I might say that I’m enjoying it pretty well. You know what, I have a crush!” Ueda eagerly related to his friend.

“Woah, that’s new. So how’s her? Is she cute? Beautiful?”

“Well, HE sure is cute and HANDSOME.”

………………
………………
………………

“Kame, are you still there?” Ueda asked after 10 seconds of silence from the other line.

“Did I hear it right? HE’S Cute and HANDSOME?”

“Yeah… Any problem with that?”

“UEDA YOU”RE A MAN!!!! You know that a teacher-student relationship is a taboo… Much more if the one you like is of the same gender as you are!”

“But I like him Kame… AND THERE’S NOTHING THAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!”

……………….
“Ueda, wake up!” Kamenashi slap his friend hard on his cheek. Ueda looked puzzled when he felt that his face was stinging.

“Why did you hit my face? I didn’t do something to you?”

“You were sleep talking…. About some boy you like… Do you want Koki and Jin to hear that from you? They will tease you about it.” Kame looked around their vicinity to check whether there were people close by. Ueda remembered his dream and as if by destiny. The boy in his dreams appeared when the elevator opened.

“Ohayou! What are you doing here? We have an interview in the fifth floor. Jin asked me to fetch the two of you.” Junno said and signalled to them to follow him outside. Ueda closed his eyes and sighed out loud. Before going out of the room, he whispered something to Kame.

“I should start to develop my manly image from now on. You’ll help me right?”

-The End-


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki