I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Broken Destiny: Chapter 16  

4/09/2008

Continuation!XD



This is the first time that Maki will participate in the futsal practice. Her foot had been fully healed by now.

“Go easy on me… I have an injury.”

“Yeah right, it’s fully healed now… Let’s see who the best player is.” Ayumi smiled at Maki. She was waiting for this to happen ever since their sports festival. On the bench, Rika was somewhat worried for Maki. When Abe-san announced that Maki would play that day, Ayumi immediately challenged Maki for a one-on-one. She knew Ayumi wouldn’t hold back. On the other hand, Reina was quiet all the time. She lost her will to play futsal ever since that day she confirmed that Maki and Rika were in a relationship.

……………….
Hey guys, I’ve forgot my Math book on our room. We had an assignment in that subject right? I’ll just get it.” Reina ran back towards their building.

“Ok! We’ll wait for you on our favorite store!” Sayu shouted back.

Reina immediately got her book. Their favorite store was just on the back of the school. She thought of taking a short-cut and just jump from the wall in the back of their school. The Sakura tree could serve as her ladder. She was on the way to the back when she saw two familiar figures sitting beside the tree. She hid behind the wall of the building and looked closely. She saw Rika’s head resting on Maki’s shoulder. They seemed to be talking about happy things because they were laughing at each other. Reina felt a tinge of jealousy at the sight. The way they looked at each other was too much for her. She was surprised when she saw Maki caressed Rika’s cheek and kissed her on the lips.

So those two were really lovers!
The care Rika had shown Maki when she was injured, the scene at their cooking subject… All the assumption was confirmed in this scene. Reina couldn’t take it anymore. She ran off towards the main gate…Sayu and Eri saw her running.

“Hey what happened to you? Why are you crying?” Eri asked her friend.

“It’s nothing… a dirt just got stuck in my eyes.” Reina lied.

“You’re lying… dirt wouldn’t produce that much tears.” Sayu wiped Reina’s tears with her hanky. “You can tell us what’s bothering you.”

“Yah, we’ve been friends for many years…. Your pain is our pain…” Eri smiled at her reassuringly. Reina hugged her two best friends and cried her heart out at them.


……
“Hey! You two have been playing there for too long…Give us a chance!” Hitomi shouted at Ayumi and Maki.

“How about a three on three competition?” Ayumi obviously didn’t want to end their game.

“How about a rematch of our game last time?” Maki said that in order to give chance for the others to play also.

“You only said that because you team is complete. Ai and Risa were not members of this varsity team.”

“Ok then… Let’s have it five on five. So that the others can play to.”

“That’s a good idea… I like that.”

“I’ll take Rika, Tsuji, Sayu and Reina on my team.”

Reina was surprised when she heard that. Sayu and Eri looked at her. Reina couldn’t possibly concentrate on the game when Maki was around.

“Ano… Reina couldn’t play today… She… She’s not feeling well. That’s why she’s somewhat silent.” Sayu blurted out those lies. She sympathized with what Reina’s feeling right now.

“I’ll take her home right now.” Eri volunteered. She knew what Sayu was up to and she just rode with it. She took Reina’s bag and carried it.

“Next time, tell us if you’re not feeling well.” Maki got something from her bag and gave it to Reina. “Here, have some medicine. It will help you to feel better.”

“H.. Hai..” Reina got the bottle from Maki and Eri moved her away immediately. She knew that if she didn’t do it, Reina might breakdown in front of Maki.


…..
They spent the day practicing passing and shooting techniques. Abe-san was really energetic that day. She saw a chance to grab their long-awaited interschool competition championship award. The line up of her varsity members this school year was great. Each members possessed different skills that can help them to win every game. She dismissed them at 5 pm, after a grueling practice of futsal.


……
“Ne~e Gocchin… What do you want for Christmas?” Rika told Maki. They were in their third grading period and December would be three weeks away from now.

“Ehh?” Maki became silent. It was obvious that Rika was thinking of various gifts that she could give to her. “I think anything that will come to you will be fine”.

“Hmmm… I want it to be special… That’s why I’m asking you for some idea.”

“I would like it to be a surprise gift. Though it may be small or non-sense, I would certainly treasure that gift coming from you.” Maki put her arms on Rika’s shoulder and kissed her lightly on the cheeks. I’m just a plain person, you mustn’t think hard on what to give to me. That would only give you wrinkles. Hehehe.” Maki joked.

“You’re so mean!!!” Rika tried to put on an angry face but she just can’t do it. She was really happy that time.

“Hmmm, how about you? What do you want for Christmas?”

“You” Rika whispered

“Nani? I didn’t hear it?” Maki put her hands on her left ear and moved her head closer to Rika so that she could hear her better.

“I said, secret! You’re giving me a hard time to think of a present for you… I would also give you a hard time.” Rika pretended that she’s somewhat pissed off. She said the word ‘you’, somewhat audible to the ears. She didn’t know whether Maki really didn’t hear it… Or she was just pretending that she didn’t hear it.

“Hehehe… My little princess is somewhat angry… That would also give you wrinkles so stop doing that. I don’t want her to look ugly on Christmas.” Maki hugged Rika tightly. She really liked hugging Rika very much. She’s so warm and cuddly. She was accustomed to the fact that Rika was always by her side and she didn’t want to think what would happen with her life without Rika when they will move to another place after graduation. She didn’t know how to cope up with long distance relationships. There’s still four long months to treasure before graduation. She would definitely make it a special memory to remember.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki