I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Broken Destiny: Chapter 68  

1/31/2008

Another juicy update. XD



“Hey, it really seems like you’re bothered or something. Is there a problem that you want to share with me?” Hitomi observed as Rika was being too quiet as they eat their lunch. Rika looked at her weirdly.

“I have this friend of mine.” Rika started. She didn’t want to do this but, she felt really sorry for Hitomi. “Her family was… keeping a big secret from her.” Rika watched Hitomi’s reaction. Hitomi looked interested at the topic and nodded. “They were hiding a really big secret that may…I mean… changed her life.”

“Is it ok for you to share it to me?” Hitomi asked. Rika’s weird actions were making her think that what she’s about to hear was really important.

“What would you feel if you found out that you’re just an adopted child?” Hitomi blinked many times before answering.

“Does her family love her?”

“I guess. And her si.. brother was very protective of her.” Rika changed some of the information so Hitomi wouldn’t guess that what she’s saying right now, is Hitomi’s real situation right now.

“If you’ll ask me, I guess it’s alright with me. They treated me like their real child so I didn’t have the right to feel bad about them hiding it. It would even be better if they didn’t tell it to me. So I wouldn’t have to change my attitude towards them. I know I will feel somewhat awkward with them if I learned that I’m adopted, but I’ll try to just act normally when I’m with them.”

“Ahh, sou ka… I think I’ll just need to say that to my friend. Thanks for your advice.” Rika smiled inwardly. Miki’s somewhat right. It would not only destroy her relationship with her sister but Hitomi will also feel awkward towards her foster parents. She’s enjoying Hitomi’s cooked food when she saw Aya and Miki entered the canteen. Rika was glad that Aya was alright but seeing Miki looking at her direction, her heart started beating very fast. Hitomi placed her hand on Rika’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry, I’ll not going to let her hurt you.”

……………
“Hello!” Aya greeted the two of them cheerily.

“Hi! Have you eaten your lunch?” Rika asked.

“I cooked lots of food today. I guess it’s enough for the four of us.” Hitomi looked at her sister. Miki looked back at her and smiled. Hitomi was somewhat surprised.

“Wow, thank you! My stomach’s been grunting for too long now.” Aya sat beside Rika while Miki took the seat beside her sister. Rika looked at her friend with a concerned look.

“Don’t worry. It’s going to be fine.” Aya whispered as she took the first bite out of the Tonkatsu.

……………………
“I saw the four of you eating lunch together… What happened?” Reina inquired after seeing Aya walking towards the restroom after class.

“I guess we wouldn’t need to formulate a plan. I’ve talked to her.” Aya beamed a smile.

“Who’s her?! Geez, you’re making my head hurt.”

“I’ve talked to Miki… I guess, she will not bother those two.”

“Ehh? How did you do that?!” Reina’s eyes became wide.

“Let’s just say that Miki was my friend before. And I’m her first ‘sister’ even before Hitomi came.” Reina’s mouth was left wide open by what Aya said to her. “You should close your mouth, a fly might get inside it.”

“Seriously?!? How come? Why? What happened?!”

“It just happened…” Aya glance upon Reina’s unsatisfied face. She looked past her and saw two lurking shadows near the wall. “The two of you can come out now!”

Eri and Sayumi appeared and Reina was somewhat surprised.

“We also need to know what you found out!” Sayumi said. Aya looked at Reina.

“Sorry, can’t help it. It’s our best friend code of promise.” Reina smiled sheepishly.

………………….
“May I know why you and Aya were together earlier?” Hitomi asked. She chanced upon her sister staring at the night sky in their veranda.

“Why do you need to know?”

“Nothing… It’s just that her aura changed suddenly. It’s seemed like someone tamed you or something.”

“Is that really what people think? That I’m such a trouble maker in school?” Miki didn’t look at her sister. She just kept staring at the vast sky.

“Yeah, because they don’t know the real Miki. Honestly, you’re really like what people perceive you to be. But they don’t understand why you’re doing that. Before I understand your reasons why you keep on intimidating others, but these past few months, you’ve changed into a person I’ve never seen before.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll change back.” Miki murmured and smiled. She will try to forget her feelings for her sister, which was wrong to start with. She decided to be the ‘Miki’ her sister and Aya knew before.

………………
“What are you searching for?” Hitomi asked as her sister rummage through her cabinet.

“Something that belongs to you that I forgot to give back.”

“What is it?”

“It’s a surprise. I don’t know whether you still remember it or something, but I think that it’s your most cherished possession.” Miki opened her drawer and took out a dusty black colored jewelry box. She found the thing that she’s looking for inside it. She placed it in front of Hitomi’s face. “Got it!”

“What’s that? Is that mine?”


…………..
“Miki?”

“Gomen.” Rika was surprised when she saw on her cell phone the name of the caller. She was surprised even more when Miki was apologizing to her.

“Are you apologizing to the wrong person? You should say that to your sister instead.” Rika sarcastically answered back.

“No, I’m not wrong. I really need to say sorry to you for all the things that I’ve done to you. If you only knew what I did because of my jealousness to you.” Rika was puzzled by the every word that Miki says. She remembered that at first, Miki was bad to her, then became extra good, then bad again and now this.

“Are you a bipolar? When I came, you’re mean to me, and then became extra goodie-goodie, then mean again and now… you’re being friendly with me again.”

“My goodness in you earlier was only a pretension; I wanted to get close to you first before Hitomi falls in love with you, and also, to do some nasty things to you secretly.” Miki remembered all her plans before. It’s time to reveal it to Rika whether she will get angry or not, it’s her right.

“What nasty things?”

“Well, you have an extra amount of luck. Remember when we invited you to eat lunch under the Sakura tree right? I’ve put some kind laxative on the food. And the antidote was on my water jug. Since Hitomi made you drink that when you choked on your food, it didn’t take effect on you. It’s meant for two persons only so, Hitomi was the only one who had a little stomach ache. And, I was the one who threw that ball to you when you had that try-out in basketball in the gym. I didn’t know that you had fast reflexes that’s why in order not to be found out as the culprit, I shouted at you to watch out. And yeah, I don’t like you. I just want you to fall in love with me instead with my sister.”

“So why are you telling this to me? Is it because of your talk with Aya earlier?” Rika was shocked to hear Miki’s confession. She didn’t know Miki was capable to do those nasty things. Now Rika remembered what Aya said to her before; that she should be careful when it comes to Miki.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Broken Destiny: Chapter 68

  • Anonymous
    February 1, 2008 at 6:41 AM  

    i really want to read this this story.. is there anyway? other than monogatari forum?

  • Anonymous
    February 1, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

    So the thing is that Yossy don't want to know the truth? Well, I'm glad that Rika has asked before doing something
    hahaha poor Eri and Sayu, they wanted to know too but like Reina said, this is only between her and Aya
    I'm glad that Miki has decided to change and be the Miki that Aya knows and happy that she has decided to move on and forget about her feelings for Yossy, is the best she can do (not Yomiki but maybe GAM? or that's not going to happen either? ¡_¡) What is what she gave Yossy?
    XD Miki you were a bad girl! (but I still like you ^3^)

  • cogi_yoshi
    February 1, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

    se_veri

    I don't know yet. Some chapters were deleted from my pc when I decided to reformat it. I'm still finding a way to recover/ask whether my friends have a copy of my fic..XD

    kreuz_asakura

    Yossie doesn't have a clue that she was the one whom Rika was referring too. :)
    Eri and Sayu knew some of it before. Remember the little talk that Rika heard when they slept over at Eri's place.
    Yeah, somewhat like a GAM or something but... the thing that she gave Yossie will lead to the twist in the story. Ahahaha... Can't reveal it now.XD

  • Anonymous
    February 2, 2008 at 7:20 AM  

    Oh!!! Ok, thanks for the explanation
    GOD!!! I'm dying for read the next chapter!!!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki