I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Broken Destiny: Chapter 66  

1/27/2008

Another update! XD





“Ok, question number 1: Tell me honestly, do you like Hitomi?” Reina cupped her hands in her right ear and moved closer to Rika.

“You’ve asked that earlier. You know the answer right?” Reina sighed and started swinging back and forth. Rika watched her friend contemplating with herself.

“Ok, let’s make that the final question… Now, question number 1, describe to me Hitomi’s personality.”

“Ehh? That’s not a question… You’re the one who’s been with her the longest. You should know her more than me!” Rika protested.

“Just answer it. I know her personality too well. That’s why I need you to answer honestly whatever I ask, got that?”

“Ok…” Rika trailed off. She closed her eyes and tried to think Hitomi’s personality. “She’s a quiet but funny person once you get to know her too well. I think that’s all I can say for now.”

“Question number 2, what are her hobbies?” Reina looked straight at Rika and made a mental note on her every facial expression.

“Ano… Playing futsal is a hobby right? Then she was really into anime… I think. She has lots of posters and anime stuff toys in her room.”

“You visited her room?” Reina asked with a wide grin on her face. Rika blushed a little.

“Yeah, the time when she was sick. But Miki was there with us.”

“Is that all her hobby?”

“I guess, she likes to cook. Their mother was a chef so it’s not impossible for those two to cook also.”

“Question number 3, you mentioned futsal. Describe her playing skills.”

“She’s a good scorer. And the way she’s leading you guys, it’s almost the same as me back then. The only difference is that, she’s more like Ayumi.”

“Question number 4, she reminds you of whom whenever you’re with her?”

“Ehh? Ayumi?” Reina stopped swinging and stared at Rika.

“My questions are related to each other. Think harder.” Rika looked at her, quite puzzled. Rika tried to think hard. Who could it be that Reina was pertaining to? What were Aya and her talking about? Then it hit her. She looked at Reina, quite shocked at what she realized. Reina smiled back at her, knowing that her friend got what she wanted her to understand.

“Now, you can answer my last question, do you like Hitomi?”

…………………
“There you are! Have you finished what you’re supposed to do?” Rika snapped back from thinking about what happened in her conversation with Reina last night. Hitomi looked worried. “Hey, are you alright?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just busy now.”

“Why won’t you take a break from whatever you’re doing and enjoy the food that I’ve cooked? If you’re thinking about my sister, she’s not with me. I don’t know where she is right now.”

[i] “Oh, she’s just with Aya on the back of our school.”[/i]

“Don’t worry. I’ll not let her hurt you. I’ll be your own fairy god mother.” Hitomi laughed at her own joke. Rika just stared at her.

[i] “I’m worried about what she might do to Aya. I guess it’s not a good idea to leave them alone.”[/i]

“Earth to Rika?” Hitomi waved her hands in front of Rika. Rika blinked at her.

“Yes?”

“Why are you staring in space again?”

[i] “It’s because, you reminded me of Maki. [/i]

“Nande mo nai… So, you said that you cooked something… I’m really hungry now so, I guess I’ll try your food.” Hitomi smiled at what Rika said.


……………………
“I’m glad you could remember me.”

“Ano…. I… Saa….” Miki stuttered. She didn’t have the slightest idea where to start. Aya wiped her tears.

“Speechless huh?”

“What is it you want from me?”

“I don’t want something from you. I’m just a little concerned about your behavior.”

“My behavior? As far as I could remember, I was like this before. You know that well do you?”

“Yes, I know… It’s just that…” Aya stopped and tried to put into pieces what she wanted to say. “I thought that having a sibling will make you a lot nicer. You considered me your little sister before. And you’ve become nicer. Why is it that you’ve become worse since Hitomi came? She’s not your real sister right? Your mother has some problems with her cervix and if she’s your real sister, you would be a lot older than her because as far as I can remember…” Aya paused for a while. She can see Miki’s eyes widening. “You clearly said to me when we were in elementary that you’re an only child.”



AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ Broken Destiny: Chapter 66

  • Anonymous
    January 28, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

    Iu hu!!! Me again ^_~
    Mmm... I haven't read the fic yet, I'm only going to copy it and print it, this way I will be able to read it tomorrow while I'm in the bus way to my aunt house... damn!!! I don't want to return to the school ¡_¡ I want to stay with my daddy and mommy

  • cogi_yoshi
    January 28, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

    Your school is near your aunt's house? are you a high school or collage student? Hehehehe... Be careful when you're reading it in the bus. You might get a headache...Lol...
    Oh yeah, did you by all means copied all the chapters of my Broken Destiny fic? hehehe... My back up was deleted when I reformatted our pc. Then monogatari shutdown so, I don't have a copy from 36-51...XD

  • Anonymous
    January 30, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

    well, the thing is that I live in Cd. del Carmen with my uncles and I study in this same city, but for vacation I return with my parents to Villahermosa, other city (3 hours between them in bus) and I'm in university 4th semester
    And about the chapters...sorry ^_^' I only copied and printet these last 2 chapters, really sorry
    Now, about this chapter... So Rika was attracted by Yossy because she reminded her to Maki?! a replacement? or maybe Rika is confused? OMG!!! Aya-chan knows the truth!

  • cogi_yoshi
    January 31, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

    Its ok...:) so you're a college student too... Goodluck! XD

    So Rika was attracted by Yossy because she reminded her to Maki?! a replacement? or maybe Rika is confused? OMG!!! Aya-chan knows the truth!

    Ahahahahahaha.... Just read the next few chapters..XD

  • Anonymous
    February 5, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

    "did you by all means copied all the chapters of my Broken Destiny fic?"

    --> Have you tried asking from the administrator? Maybe Kata-san can help you or something. Sayang naman because it was fun reading those chapters

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki