I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

The Real Story??? (Part 2 of Inside the Elevator)  

5/03/2008

Ahahaha... I can't stop myself from continuing Inside the Elevator... i hope you enjoy the continuation!!! Nyahaha..Lol.





“What happened to the three of you? You’re late…” The leader said in her casual voice but the three felt the seriousness in her tone.

“Gomen, we just bumped into someone.” Aika replied. Risa rolled her eyes and walked closer to their leader.

“So, the three of you had a short chit-chat and be late for 10-minutes? Who did you bumped into?”

“Fujimoto-san…. And Yoshizawa-san…” Jun-Jun earned a hard smack on her arms care of Lin-Lin. Ai noticed the ‘fishy’ atmosphere emanating from the three kouhais. Her curiosity got the better of her and can’t help but ask the somewhat ‘obvious’ question that can be attributed to the former leaders.

“Were they doing something…. What’s the correct term….” Ai thought for a while to give a suitable word to describe the ‘pimp’ and the ‘groping demon’. “…fishy? Or in other words… not suitable for kids?” Ai decided to use the ‘common’ term that the two foreigners can easily understand what she meant. The older of the two had a glint of mischief as she pushed her companion on the wall.

“Yeah! They were doing this kind of stuff inside the elevator…” Aika massaged her forehead and shook her head. Ai and Risa was left agape as Junjun was pretending to kiss Linlin’s neck while her hand traveled the ‘behind’ of her partner.

“USO!!! INSIDE THE ELEVATOR?!?” Risa exclaimed. “They really have guts to do that in public? It’s so Miki…”

“Actually, it was Yoshizawa-san who was pinning Fujimoto-san on the wall.” Aika managed to add. All of them turned around when they heard the door of the studio opened. There was a ‘dark’ aura coming from the newly entered Rokkies.

“What’s wrong with everyone today? Only I and Ai-chan were the ones on time!”

“It won’t happen if we haven’t bumped into Yocchan and Miki.” Reina said. Sayu and Eri were still in a ‘dazed-mode’ up until now. Risa and Ai looked at each other, probably imagining the same thing.

“So… were they doing…” Ai haven’t finished her sentence when the narcissist pinned down the turtle on the floor and kissed her on the lips. The turtle didn’t mind at all because her mind was floating up in the stars again ever since the incident earlier.

“They WERE doing that kind of shit in the elevator…” Reina blurted in her own native tongue. Sayumi removed her lips on Eri’s (still in a trance-like mode) and started unbuttoning her victim’s clothes. Risa immediately came to the rescue of her ‘other’ best friend by pulling Sayu away. She helped the still seemingly unaware Eri, stand up and fixed her clothing. Enter Koharu in the scene.

“OHAYOU~~~!!!!” Those persons who were in a dazed (the Chinese girls, the self-proclaimed “Kawaii” bunny and the shy turtle, suddenly snapped back into reality after hearing the ear-piercing greeting from the Miracle Girl.

“And what’s your reason for being late this time?” Ai asked sternly. There’s still a 50-50 chance that Kusumi experienced what the others luckily (or unluckily) seen. But based from the girl’s evil grin… she might have encountered the ‘lovey-dovey pair’.

“I’ve stalked sempai…” Koharu’s grin grew wider. She was trying to suppress her excitement that she breathe deeply first before continuing her story. “I knew that there’s something fishy going on between those two… even from the time that they were still the leader and sub-leader of Momusu. I SAW THEM!!!”

“So?!? What if you saw those two? Goddamit… We also saw them earlier!” Reina replied; still using her native dialect. Koharu waved her index finger on the Yankee’s face.

“Nuh-uh-uh~~! Yocchan was literally drooling over Miki-chan’s legs because of her really really really reallt REALLY short skirt…. AAAND~ here’s the good part… Yocchan was helping Fujimoto-san to get to the elevator because!!!! MIKI-CHAN WAS WALKING LIKE A PENGUIN!!!! You know…” Koharu nudged Reina’s elbow while winking and grinning naughtily at the same time. The other members moved closer to her to hear the rest of the story better. “I bet they had one hell of a time last night...”

…………..
“ACCHOOO~~~!!!”

“Damnit Miki! Could you at least warn me before you do that?! Be thankful that I’m helping you.” Hitomi got her hanky from pocket and wiped her face.

“Gomen… It just happened. There must be people who are talking about me…”


The End


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments: to “ The Real Story??? (Part 2 of Inside the Elevator)

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki