I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Saved  

5/20/2009

The really over due b-day fic for Rika...I will finally post it here..LOL



“Osoi yo! I’ve been gone for a month and then you will make me wait for two long hours? I did say that today’s the day right?” Rika said as soon as her best friend arrived on their meeting place. Ayumi was sweating a lot, and it looks like she ran to their meeting place instead of driving her car.

“Yup, I know that. I just didn’t notice the time. Let’s go shopping. I still have to buy you a nice gift.”

“Ehh?!? I just went to Saitama and you forgot that today’s my birthday? Are you really my best friend?” Rika asked in a sarcastic voice which made Ayumi laugh.

“Hey, I wrote an OhYass fic for your birthday. That’s my gift for you but you said you want something more. So here we are.” Ayumi pulled her friend inside the department store. Rika noticed that while she was busy looking for wonderful clothes, her friend was busy looking at something. Ayumi looked scared and she was always looking at her back.

“Was there something wrong?” Rika gathered her courage to ask her disturbed friend. Ayumi looked at her. Rika knew that she was trying to conceal something.

“No, I’m alright. Oh, look. There’s a wonderful bag on sale over there! Let’s go!” Rika knew that Ayumi was bothered by something. They’ve been friends for far too long now so they basically knew what the other was thinking and Rika knew that something’s not right with Ayumi. As soon as they entered the restaurant to eat diner, Rika confronted her friend.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing.”

“I know you’re hiding something from me. What is it?” Ayumi knew she can no longer hide it to her friend.

“Just act normally like we were just having a chat or something.” Ayumi whispered loudly. Rika nodded. “I noticed that I was being followed by a car since I went out of our garage. I tried to evade them by going to different places by they won’t leave me. Just take a taxi after this. I feel like they’re after me.” Rika was shocked to hear the real situation. She tried to calm herself. She wouldn’t let anything bad happen to her friend, especially on her birthday.

“No. I won’t let you go alone. Let’s report it to the guards here in mall. I bet when they see that we were being protected, they won’t attack us.” After eating their dinner, they both went to a guard near the exit and reported what Ayumi had said. The guard called for backups and tried to protect them the whole time they were inside the mall. Ayumi felt that they were not being followed anymore. After a while, they thanked the guards and Rika rode with Ayumi on her car.

“Do you have any idea who those people are? Do you have enemies?” Rika asked worriedly. Ever since Ayumi told her that she was being followed, she can’t stop thinking about her friend’s safety. Ayumi was a good person and there’s a little possibility that those people hated her.

“My only enemy is ‘D Freaks.” Rika blinked several times. Her friend was pertaining to an online user who was sending ‘I hate your fic’ comments on Ayumi’s blog.

“Huh? Don’t tell that ‘D Freaks’ is still flaming you?”

“Apparently, yes. There’s something wrong with her head. You know, if she doesn’t like OhYass fics, then she shouldn’t have read it. I’m always indicating the pairings and the genre so my readers would have an idea before they read it but no. She’s a big SubaYasu fan but she always finishes reading my OhYass fics.” Ayumi rumbled.

“So do you PM her and answer her back?” Rika asked curiously.

“No, I don’t reply to her comments. I just post another OhYass fic to annoy her more.” Rika laughed. She never knew that her friend has that ‘sadistic’ nature. Their chats were interrupted when a black van stopped in front of them and Ayumi had to step on the brakes. And then, four men with firearms got out of the van and signaled to them to get out of the car.

“Oh no! What shall we do?” Rika asked frantically to her similarly stunned friend. “Maybe they are the ones who were following us before.”

“I don’t know. All the doors are locked but it won’t stand against those firearms. My car’s not bullet-proofed.” And as Ayumi said those, the men focused their guns on them. They both decided to get out alive than to be killed inside. Two men grabbed them and made them inhale something which made them sleepy before putting them inside the van. When they woke up, they were inside a huge building.

“Hey, Ayumi.. Are you alright?” Rika tried to wake her sleeping friend with her voice because they were tied on a chair. “Oi, Ayumi!” Rika bumped her head on her friend’s head behind her. She’s anxious to know whether her friend was alright and as soon as she heard her say “Ouch”, she let out a sigh of relief.

“Itai! Why did you do that for?” Ayumi growled.

“I’m worried because you’re not answering me.”

“I’m just asleep from that something that those guys made us inhale.”

“As if I can see you… I can’t even hear your snoring so I have no idea that you’re still asleep.”

“You can still joke at this time? We need to think of way to get out of here.” Ayumi whispered so that their kidnappers would not hear their plans.

“Don’t worry… I’ll get us out of here” Rika started saying incomprehensible words in a mantra like manner. If Ayumi wasn’t an anime fan, she wouldn’t have an idea as to what Rika was doing.

“I know that Super Doll Licca is your favorite anime but this is reality. Have you inhaled too much of that stuff? I think it messes up with your head.” Rika stopped her mantra and remained quiet for a while. “Hey, are you still there?”

“That means, that this necklace that I bought from an anime specialty shop is a fake.” Ayumi wanted to laugh as Rika sounded just like a small child who just lost something. Her friend was acting really weird just now.

“Hey, I know it’s your birthday but you’re acting a little bit weird just now.” Rika was about to answer her friend when the door suddenly opened revealing six men in black suits.

“How are you ladies? Welcome to our lair.” The man wearing thick sunglass asked. He was about 5’5tall and he seemed a little bit chubby for his height. Rika tried to look pass his sunglass. He felt like he had seen this man before.

“May I ask why you kidnapped us?” Ayumi tried to ask calmly.

“YEAH! AND I HAVE A GUT FEELING IT’s ABOUT MONEY RIGHT?!? IT’S ALWAYS THE SAME AND…”

“Will you please calm down? Let me handle this one.” Ayumi said over her shoulders. She was about to say something when they heard something break. It sounded like a glass has been broken and then, a shout followed that sound.

“EITO RENJAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!”
*Insert Eito Ranger’s Theme here*

Rika and Ayumi were wondering where the shout and music were coming. The kidnappers were wondering too when 7 ‘colorful’ people fell from the ‘sky’.

“Release those beautiful girls or we’ll definitely kick your butt!” The man on his ‘yellow uniform’ said while making a weird position.

“Hey, I’m the leader… I should be the one saying that.” The long haired guy wearing the ‘red uniform’ said to the yellow guy.

“Hey… I thought that I’m the leader because I’m the oldest?” the ‘black ranger’ replied.

“PAAA~NN! Stop that guys, we haven’t introduced ourselves to them!” the man wearing a purple suit smacked the head of the ‘orange ranger’ who just made funny faces to the two ‘clueless’ girls.

“Don’t just butt in like that. Geez, your timing is so wrong.”

“Ahhhmm, are you going to save us or you’ll just stay there?” Ayumi asked. Rika suddenly laughed out loud.

“HAHAHA!!! IT WORKED!!! MY CHANTING WORKED!!! Although they’re not Super Doll Licca but… HEY IT WORKED!!!” The bad guys led by the man with sunglass, got into a fighting position and then ran towards the super heroes. The red guy yelled and then an enormous sonic boom followed, making the bad guys cover their ears. One of the bad guys who looked like a girl face off with the yellow ranger. He was about to punch his face when the ranger smiled. Rika and Ayumi saw how the bad guy slowly froze on his feet. The taller bad guy saw his companion and decided to run towards him but the purple ranger whacked his head with his enormous right hand. The taller bad guy screamed in pain and then the orange ranger appeared in front of him, making some funny faces. Rika and Ayumi were amazed at the ‘weird’ super powers that these heroes have. The taller bad guy was now rolling on the floor, laughing and crying at the same time.

“Are they really super heroes? Man, they have weird powers if you ask me…” Rika said to Ayumi who didn’t even respond to her. “Hey, are you alright there?”

“Yup… I’m fine… but can you see that blue and green ranger near the door?” Rika looked back and saw a glimpse of what her best friend was trying to tell her.

“Your head is blocking my view.” Ayumi moved her head a little bit to the right to give Rika a clearer view. “Ok, thanks… So what about them?”

“I don’t know…is it just me or they are making out in front of that bad guy?” Rika squinted to see better and as her best friend said, they were kissing.

“Yep, they were kissing alright.” A man’s voice boomed out from behind them. Rika looked back and saw the ‘black ranger’ holding a knife, trying to remove their ties. “It’s their ‘MOE’ power… Look at the bad guy now.” Ayumi and Rika noticed the bad guy nose bleeding from the intense kissing and make-up sessions in front of him.

“I would bleed like that if I’ve seen Ohkura and Yasu kissing like that…”

“Or Reina and Eri in my point of view….” Rika replied.

“HEY!!!! It’s better if it’s Reina and Sayu…. I’ll make a fanfic about it…” Ayumi answered back. Which made Rika laugh. The black ranger finally removed the thick rope with his seemingly dull knife.

“It took you so long…” Rika quickly massaged her wrists. She scanned the area and saw that the only one standing from the bad guys… is the boss. The red ranger was in front of him.

“I’ll kill you!! You’re messing with my business!” The red ranger looked over at the black ranger.

“He’s going to do it! The two of you! Quickly! Cover your ears! He will release his ENKA power!” As soon as he said that, the red ranger shouted with all his might. It’s really a shout because he had a tone, none the less, it’s making their head ache. At last the big boss was finally defeated. Rika and Ayumi removed their hands from their ears.

“Are you girls alright? Your car is still outside. You can just drive away safely from here.”

“Thank you… uhmm…” Rika tried to recall the name of these weird superheroes but to no avail.

“Eito… Eito Rangers.” The yellow ranger said.

“Oh yeah, that’s right… thank you Eito Rangers for saving us!” With that, smoke appeared from nowhere and after it’s cleared up… the heroes were already gone.

“Sugoi! They really have a weird way of coming in and out of a scene… Hey Ayumi… are you alright?” Rika looked at her friend who’s somewhat in trance.

“That blue and green ranger… they definitely look like Ohkura andYassan… and they were kissing and making out…”

“Oh my…. Her imagination’s running wild again… She’ll definitely make a fic about them.:

The End


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Saved

  • Anonymous
    May 21, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

    hahaha, poor Ayumi thought they were _____ and _____, when they really were MIKI AND YOSHI! XD or REINA AND ERI or RISA AND AI... Ai... :'( why? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME? AI! :'( COME BACK! :'(

    sorry, still dealing with the loss of my favourite koi fish, Ai, and Orestes/Ophelia.. and probably Viktor/Victoria too..... :'( oh woo is me.

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki