I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Summon no Jutsu  

10/14/2010

I'm stressed again with the budget meeting and stuff... so many numbers but I noticed that when I'm at the peak of stress, that's the time where I can write stories....anyways... enjoy my comeback on JE fic!XD

Ninjas…

We can read about them in Japanese history books. Basically, they are widely known during the feudal period, altogether with samurais. They were fast, ‘invisible’ , and most of all, they possess some kind of powers. In our age today, we rarely think about the possibility of them existing. Yes, we can watch them in anime shows. And yes, there are still schools that teach ninjutsu as a form of martial arts but…

Are there still real ninjas out there?


……………..
*knock knock*

“Please come in!” A petite girl wearing a nurse’s uniform peeked inside the room as soon as she heard him answer.

“Dr. Yamashita, there’s an emergency at the ICU room. Apparently, we lack doctors at this time of the night and there are three patients in ‘code’ right now. We need your help.”

“Ok, I’m coming.”
“FINALLY! Some action!

~Five Minutes Earlier
“GAAAHH!!! I’m so bored!!!” Dr. Tomohisa Yamashita, cardiologist at a certain hospital in Tokyo, exclaimed inside his room. He just got back from his usual ‘boring’ rounds. He checked the progress of the patient, prescribed medicines and now, he will do his usual stuff of writing reports and checking his records. Just thinking about it makes Yamashita sigh. It’s been a long while since he experienced his ‘adrenaline’ rushing due to emergencies. He needed it now or else, he might die out of boredom in his night shift. And then, an idea popped in.

“Hey, what if I summoned ‘him’?
Unknown to his colleagues, he’s a true ninja. He descended from a line of ‘black’ ninjas where they can give sufferings to humanity because of their powers. They don’t do that anymore and just try to blend in with normal people but there were certain times (times like what Yamashita was experiencing right now) where they use their powers for selfish reasons. Yamashita made some hand signals and hit the ground with his right palm making a thick smoke appear. When the smoke subsided, a handsome, but short guy appeared.

“What is it you want master?”

“Ryo… I’m really bored.” Yamashita plainly said.

“Do you want to play ‘who’s the greatest killer’ game?”

“Uhhhm, no not that. And besides, I’ve eaten lots of meat lately so I’ve lost some abs… You’ll easily beat me with that hot body of yours.”

“Yeah right, and last time we played it, I’m the winner.” Ryo snickered.

“Yeah, by just ONE girl… and ohhh… she’s not a girl anymore..she’s a GRANNY!”

“She’s still a girl… You just can’t accept that you lost to me.” Yamashita just sighed and decided to change the topic. His ‘servant’ can really be a arrogant sometimes (just like him)

“Anyways.. I want you to create a commotion where they will need my help. Got that?”

“Yes master.” Ryo went to the center of Yamashita’s room. He mumbled something and from his bare back, an electric guitar emerged. He got it and placed it in front of him. He strummed the strings and started singing… yelling.

“YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAHHH!!! KIMI WO IRODORU SUBETE NO YOUSO BOKU GA MAMOTTE MISEYOU”
……………

“Not guilty!” The presiding judge hit the circular wood with his wooden hammer, signaling the end of the session. The ‘suspect’ was now hugging his attorney tightly, thankful that he emerged as the winner. On the other side of the court, the victim and his family was not happy with the result. The fresh graduate lawyer was also not happy with his first case and he knew, something was wrong with the decision.

“I will find the truth.”

~Five Hours Later

“Huh? Where am I?” The man’s drowsiness quickly vanished as soon as he realized that he’s in a foreign room. Add to that, he was tied up tightly in a chair. He saw a dark figure leaning on the door and he can’t recognize him or her due to the poor lighting.

“You’re here on your ‘will be’ graveyard… if you don’t tell me the truth.” The figure moved closer towards the man. He gasped as he realized who the person was.

“You’re the lawyer of Kamenashi!!! You’re attorney Shigeaki Kato!”

“You’re correct Mr. Akanishi.”

“Wh.. what do you want from me?!” Akanishi asked.

“I just want the truth Mr. Akanishi.”

“Well, the hearing was finished five hours ago right? The judge said that I’m not guilty! I didn’t cheat on him!”

“If you’re telling the truth, then why are you trembling?” Akanishi didn’t respond to Shigeaki’s question. The lawyer adjusted his glasses and put his hands behind him. “I see that you’re practicing your right to remain silent… but I can make you reveal the truth.” Shigeaki said and with that, he made hand signals behind his back. Akanishi coughed when a thick smoke suddenly appeared.

“What the hell was that?!” When the smoked vanished, he noticed another man beside the lawyer.

“Why did you summon me, master?”

“Tego, make this man scream the truth. Got that?”

“Anything you wish.” With that Shigeaki left them in the room. Akanishi eyed the blonde hair guy.

“Hi! I’m Tegoshi! I’m going to sing you a song….”

“TOTEMO DAIJI NI OMOU KARA…IAAA..IAAHHH…IAAA IAAAHHHH AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!”
Akanishi cringed at the powerful voice. He wanted to place his hands over his ears but he was tied up.. He was really helpless at this situation.

“KIRA KIRA HIKARU, ANO HOSHI NO YOUNI, FUTARI NO ASHITA KAGAYAKASE TAKUTE!!! MOU HANASANAI HANASHITAKU NAI.. KIMI NO HOKA NI WA MOU NANI MO IRANAI KARA

YEAAAAHHHHH~~~!!!!!”

“ALL RIGHT I’LL TELL THE TRUTH!!!!”

………………..
“Mr. Koyama, please tell us what’s your secret?” In a certain hotel, there’s an ongoing press con of a newly hailed ‘prince’ of restaurant business. He was just a manager of a certain restaurant five years ago but when he resigned and established his own brand, he became well known. His restaurant was well accepted by consumers because of the exquisite taste and affordability. The ‘wonky’ eyed man smiled warmly before answering.

“My secret? Well, I just have someone who’s really great in distinguishing the tastes of food.”

~Five Years Ago

Koyama Keiichiro locked his door and did some hand signals. After the thick cloud of smoke vanished, a man, appeared.”

“Stressed again?” The man asked.

“Yeah… I did the staff’s schedule, attended the budgeting two days ago, yesterday’s the store review, I’m finishing the month end reports, ooohh.. don’t forget the payroll and internal audit this week.”

“Woah, talk about being a workaholic.”

“I’m not workaholic, you know that Massu… Sometimes, I think about resigning from that restaurant.”

“Then pass your resignation letter and start your own business.”

“Uhh, isn’t that will make me A LOT stressful?”

“No, because you have powers and I’ll help you… just make sure it’s food business.”

“Thanks… MASSU..PERMAN~” Massu lightly punched his master’s shoulder for making fun of him.

~next day

“Ok Massu, are you ready?”

“YES!~” Koyama made some hand signals and placed both of his hands on the large rectangular table in his dining area. After the smoke vanished, there were hundreds of small plates with various foods on the table. Massu started his ‘job’.

“This one’s a little bit spicy…. Yum yum…just put a little bit of salt next time… yum yum…hmmm, don’t ever serve this one…..yum yum… please make another of this one.. pretty please?”


The End

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Summon no Jutsu

  • Anonymous
    October 15, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

    OH GAD. THIS IS INSANE. RANDOM, BUT VERY FUNNY. THIS HAS TO BE A SERIES. MISHAPS OF THE MODERN NINJAS AND THEIR SUMMONS. HOW ABOUT THAT?!?!?! XD XD XD

    I really LOL'd at Tegoshi's part. Imagine making a person tell the truth by making his ears bleed? That's pure torture hahahahaha.

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki