I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Otaku Expo  

1/24/2010

This is just a rant at my 'Rika' mode...a.k.a. fangirl mode at an Anime Con.XD



To start it all, I just went to this anime con to watch my former co-worker at his gig in that convention... Well, he was into really... REALLY heavy metal type of music (he's a drummer of a band), and then when I brought him into an anime con last September and watched some bands performing anime songs... he was somewhat 'awed'. And then last December, he told me that he joined a band who's performing anime songs at conventions... I'm proud of him...

So yeah, it's Sunday, a hectic day for restaurants... and being a team leader, I can't afford to request for a rest day so I just asked for an opening shift. After my work, I quickly went to the said event but sad to say... They already performed and my friend was on his way to work... So what else can I do... I put on my 'Rika' mode (if I used 'Charmy' mode, someone will react.XD) and bought lots of stuff...XD




A personalized kanjani 8 mug..Lime green for Ohkura..ahahaha..THere's no Yassan.T_T (blue)



I quickly grabbed this as soon as I saw the 'Zetima' label...ahahaha.XD




I don't know what came to me when I bought this one..I guess, because I found it funny how Tsunku looked really 'gay' at his pics here...hehehe.>XD



Of course... It's Utada..who wouldn't want her?XD



When I found this... I hyperventilated...Seriously..XD




Ok... THE REAL RIKA JUST MANIFESTED AT THAT BOOTH!!!


Where there's Rika.. There's YOSSY!!!!! I wanted to faint at that time..really..XD



Ahhh.. the girl's snack...ahahahaha... I can still remember their Pocky Commercials..XD




Ok, I just saw this when I was buying the cds... YoshiGaki... they are my best friend's 'favorite' pairing or so.. so I bought it... Though I never actually came across a fic with YoshiGaki..hey! That's an idea..maybe I'll write one..LOL





Since I started 'hyperventilating' and picking up momusu cards... the seller dig into his box and found this one for me.... A MAKI GOTO FIGURINE!!!! At that moment... I felt like I was already in heaven..XD


All in all...that's all the things that I bought today... costs me a thousand box.XD




And that is all my Hello!Project things collection....ahahaaha...It's been a fun day at that convention... should I make an omake of fangirl based on this?ahahahahaha.XD

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Otaku Expo

  • Anonymous
    January 25, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

    lol best thing I ever found at one of those events is a dance dance revolution machine, Jewel Staite (got her autograph) and a live wrestling match which was kinda shitty but still funny as. Oh and some cool pins. (Yes, Emily the strange ones amongs others)

  • Anonymous
    February 3, 2010 at 6:12 AM  

    Good day, sun shines!
    There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
    I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
    Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real money.
    It gets down to choose a proper companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

    You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

  • Anonymous
    February 21, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

    I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki