I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Dream Chance!  

6/13/2009

SOme random rantings and pics at the Toycon...



GAAAAHHH!!!!!*Flails*....

Just got back from the meet-up...and well...it's good...it's ok... (LOL..Biased..because we're not the organizers this year..XD)

Anyways... I ALMOST fainted...because there's a Johhny's Booth that sells Uchiwas and magazine stuffs... I bought some pics of Ryo Nishikido and a group pic of NEWS.. (Hell, I would buy the entire collection of pictures of Morning Musume girls... still biased..XD)

And then yeah... I FAINTED!!! Because.. I saw Morning Musume CD'S!!! Gahhh... bought 3 cd's...even if it's already old...(I wished I brought more money last year because there were lots of new morning musume stuffs before than this year..T_T). I bought the three cd's that I found...the love revolution 21 single, the happy summer wedding single and Maki GOto's Afurechau Be in Love single...Gaahhh.*nosebleed*... Aherm... so yeah... They'll be next with Miki's album and the Morning Coffee in my cd rack...


And then... Yeah...too much flailing ensues... The event itself was fun... I'm satisfied...but not like before..(Biased because we're the previous organizers..)
I really like the prizes...the free DVD's, magazines...stuffs....etc..

And then the games...We did a skit on the drama Yasuko to no Kenji... Oh yeah...and what I liked the most was when there was this draw-lots game and then you will do whatever it says on the paper.I picked... "Hug one of the organizers"... And I grinned like a devil...Ahahaha..Nekoism, my friend was like.."Oh crap...here she goes.." We were in character..Me being Yasuda Shota and Nekoism as Tadayoshi Ohkura.. and when Neko was with one of the organizers... she suddenly turns into Yasu and that organizer as Tacchon..So what happened earlier was like..payback time...I hugged her and told her...
"I'm the ONLY ORIGINAL Yassan." (Ahahaha..I maybe scared the wits out of her..LOL..I 'm not that bad...)

And then, I went around again and bought some cute animal head bands...I bought a tiger one.. I remember Reina with this.LOL...


And then..saw a Harry potter booth...with the harry potter cosplayers..and then I saw this megane-girl... I really wanted to ask her..whether she was hitomi-kun... In the back of my mind...

"Hi there! Do you like Morning Musume? If yes..are you Hitomi-Kun?"

Well, that didn't materialize.. My former shy self resurfaced..Anyways..what can I say... It's nice meeting your old fangirl friends and really cool to meet new ones.That's enough for me... Oh yeah.. One fangirl's lil bro wins!!! He's just 3..but he can lip sync and dance KAT-TUN's Don't you ever stop while we're at the mall's foodcourt!!! Gahh! He's so cute! (Pedophile alert..XD)...Aherm...I hope next year.. Another group will continue the Toycon tradition..because us... I'm telling this now..we will again be organizing the meet-up on 2011..That's the 5th year and it's gonna be the SENPAI YEAR!!!!LOLZ..XD

ADD:..Oh yeah..met another H!P fan... I know her for like..two years ago..but I just learned that she knows H!P too...and I really thought she's a full blooded JE fan..Deep inside that hor-kame...is a Berryz closet fangirl..LOL

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Dream Chance!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki