I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

a banner and a video  

6/21/2009

I will be gone for probably a week..Because I'll be pretty busy with work. So I'll leave you all with something before I go.XD


And dito mo itype yung iba pa. :D
So yeah... will be gone for a week.. so I decided to do something. I'm not really good with Adobe Photoshop..but this is the best that I can do. Ok..I present you, the official banner of my fic, Fangirl!



Ahahaha..really lame. I think but that's the best I can do for now.XD
And I saw this on youtube. Rika acting like a wota... Yeah.. imagine she's being like this to Three-tums..LOL



Anyways, I hope you liked my last post for now..so yeah... I'll stay in the reality world for a week or so... See you again!XD

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ a banner and a video

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki