I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

September Birthdays!  

9/15/2007

I haven't posted a lot lately... School stuffs making my head ache a lot... I guess I'll be on this mode till October...

Now here are the b-day celebrators for this month:

I had a bday fic for Nakamaru last sept. 4 (Which of course, was deleted because I reformatted our PC...I'll write it again later.

Sept. 6 is my brother's friend's bday!!! (Happy bday Jeff! XD)

I had some funny plot about Yassan's b-day... But its not related to the Twin tower bombing... hehehe.XD (9/11)

Still thinking on Uchi's plot... :) (9/10)

Yesterday's Ai Takahashi's Bday!!!! (Otanjoubi Omedetto!) I'm still desiding which plot I'm going to use...

Today is my two friends' bday!!! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELINE SANTOS AND EMILIO VILLANUEVA III!!!!!XD)

Lourdes Bernales' Bday will be on 9/18. She my former classmate in PNU when I was in first year... :)

Ate Cecile my classmate and Ate Glaiza, the former branch manager of Tokyo Kids will be celebrating thier bday on Sept.20.

My friend's friend... my textmate, (who became my friend eventually) Alfreda Iloseo will be celebrating her 20th bday this 9/21... (but she will celebrate her bday together with her bestfriend on sept. 22)

On September 23, My friend ELINOR ESSLER will be celebrating her 20th bday!!! (Advance happy birthday to you!!! Another one celebrating her b-day will be MAKI GOTO!!!! I'm planning to write a comedy fic for her.... Beware...XD

Ahnie Gallega (my classmate) and Jane Dalumpines (my friend in highschool) will be celebrating thier 20th birthday on Sept. 26...XD




I hope that you can all read this message of mine... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU AND GODBLESS!!!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ September Birthdays!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki